Keelings logo
Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

2.7Pay & benefits

only work for one season

The first season is good but in the following seasons the demands increase but the salary does not increase. Promotion only in a friendly manner. No development opportunities. You never know how many hours you will work on a given day. 12 hours before your next workday, you will find out whether you are working or not. No private life.

Pros

No payout delays

Cons

Unfair treatment by superiors

Not a good place to work

No good to work for management try to bully you cause they think the can cause there's so many immigrants there they have no respect for anyone ,,,,,,

Not a good place to work

There is a lot of foreign people working here that not know their rights they are treated very badly my management. Harassment,Bullying and Intimidation. It’s a Irish Company most of the management are foreign. They don’t seem to like Irish staff because they know their rights.

Avoid this company

Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this. You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management. They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.

every years is getting worst...

on beginning day I go to charging room collect my forklift ,then after collect and check forklift I drive on warehouse for order or packing list.After manager confirm order together with my team I start loading truck.

Pros

30 min break

Cons

low temperature

Jobs at Keelings