Keelings logo
Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Toxic place to work

Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Administration

friendly, warm enviornment

although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development. although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move. line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable. if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues. since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse. management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier. it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering. I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine. from my perspective there is only one negative. although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a -

Pros

please see above

Cons

also above

no good

no good, very bad communication between people, to much stress/pressure from team leaders(with no organisation skills). it was a very busy period with many people without training and any knowledge about job. Very good experience for me!

Clean and Fun Place to work

Keelings offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!

good workplace

typical day at work is , hard work with satisfaction for achievement. I have learned discipline and communication between management and co workers. A lots of management, with good communication skills. Every task is achievable. Achievement satisfaction.

Pros

Flexible brakes

Cons

Carrier oportunity

Jobs at Keelings