Keelings Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Toxic place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 February 2019
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
friendly, warm enviornment
picker/warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  ballymun6 January 2019
although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development.

although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move.

line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable.

if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues.

since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse.

management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier.

it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering.

I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine.

from my perspective there is only one negative.

although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a
  more... sharp swell in new employees. also, over time, people can become stagnant and begin to not care. this is simply human nature.

in summation, I an naturally a hard working honest person who puts in 100% effort. this was noticed, appreciated and reciprocated.

I have a freedom here to grow and see myself here for a long Time.

I have a direct family member who recently joined the company, and like all new employees has received nothing but support.
Pros
please see above
Cons
also above
no good
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  St Margarets, County Dublin21 October 2018
no good, very bad communication between people, to much stress/pressure from team leaders(with no organisation skills).
it was a very busy period with many people without training and any knowledge about job.
Very good experience for me!
good workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Ballymun, County Dublin2 March 2016
typical day at work is , hard work with satisfaction for achievement.
I have learned discipline and communication between management and co workers.
A lots of management, with good communication skills.
Every task is achievable.
Achievement satisfaction.
Pros
Flexible brakes
Cons
Carrier oportunity