Keelings Pay & benefits reviews
Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 73 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
My review on Keelings is that while I was there I found that the level between management and employee was good as there was a union presence on site which made for a fair working environment and a happy work force for the most part.
Good salary and good conditions.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
not a place that would be good for your stress levels.The place was so busy you hardly got your breaks, expected to stay late everyday off the clock, no shift pay paid.....management very unprofessional.
hardly any break time, expected to work late with no overtime paid.
Management is incompetent (often these are the people who do not have any education and qualifications). They can not solve internal conflicts and are usually unhelpful. Most often gets promoted by having the "friends" and not for the competence. Salary is always the same for the old, experience workers and for a new inexperienced workers. Managers often use intimidation, blackmailing and manipulation to force the workers obedience. So low payoff is not worth the effort.
Working there was really good for me, gave me a lot options to try a lot things. Good place to get to use live in Ireland. I learn how to hard work and do huge amount of overtimes, learn how to drive pallet truck and electric pallet truck, to use my creativity in work.
free 15 min break
The salary is not too good, Is a need please to work if the salary is better than the one I am getting now 9.15 is not good. All the staff are good and we always worked together as one family,enjoyable part of the job is when going home
it would have being a good experience if i had being employed directly by the company as a pamernent staff but i was working through an agent on a temporary bases and lower payment with no real benefit
See more Keelings reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keelings. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 73 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Keelings
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Keelings? What are the steps along the wa…3 people answered
- Does Keelings require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Keelings …3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Keelings?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Keelings?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Keelings?2 people answered
- What is the Keelings employee discount?2 people answered
- Does Keelings allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the van driver's rates of payOne person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Keelings?One person answered
- Why is KEELINGS in a remote area now?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Keelings Reviews by Job Title