Keelings

Keelings Employee Review

every years is getting worst...
forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin5 July 2016
on beginning day I go to charging room collect my forklift ,then after collect and check forklift I drive on warehouse for order or packing list.After manager confirm order together with my team I start loading truck.
Pros
30 min break
Cons
low temperature

Other Keelings Employee Reviews

Stay away
Packer (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 January 2020
They come across as if they care about you and your health and safety, but they don't, people being asked to work with defective machines and told "don't tell the person staring there shift there's a problem, so many managers all telling you something different. Glad to be out of it, travelling to work in a bus that is clearly defective and they have the nerve to change for it, stay away.
Tedious
General Operative (Former Employee) –  St. Margaret's, County Dublin22 December 2019
This is a soulless job. If you are a person who hates being bored this is not the job for you. The training doesn't prepare you for the job at all and the management doesn't care about you.

On the other hand some of the people who work there are nice and are great to talk to. It makes the job easier sometimes. But you can also work with a lot of people who don't know English very well so you get stuck by yourself.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the work day and going home.
Pros
People
Cons
Remote location, no free meals, cold, uncomfortable