Keelings Employee Review

friendly, warm enviornment
picker/warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  ballymun6 January 2019
although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development.

although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move.

line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable.

if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues.

since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse.

management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier.

it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering.

I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine.

from my perspective there is only one negative.

although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a
  more... sharp swell in new employees. also, over time, people can become stagnant and begin to not care. this is simply human nature.

in summation, I an naturally a hard working honest person who puts in 100% effort. this was noticed, appreciated and reciprocated.

I have a freedom here to grow and see myself here for a long Time.

I have a direct family member who recently joined the company, and like all new employees has received nothing but support.
Pros
please see above
Cons
also above

Other Keelings Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Margaret's, County Dublindec27 November 2019
There is a lot of foreign people working here that not know their rights they are treated very badly my management. Harassment,Bullying and Intimidation. It’s a Irish Company most of the management are foreign. They don’t seem to like Irish staff because they know their rights.
Avoid this company
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 November 2019
Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this.
You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management.
They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.