Keelings
Keelings Employee Review

no good

21 October 2018
no good, very bad communication between people, to much stress/pressure from team leaders(with no organisation skills).
it was a very busy period with many people without training and any knowledge about job.

Very good experience for me!
1 March 2020
General warehouse operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
long hours, night work was below standard pay.
little respect to staff.

was put on "leave" when child was born

if You want a basic job that dosnt matter its good for you
Pros
have a vending machine
Cons
nearly everything
5 February 2019
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
6 January 2019
picker/warehouse operative (Current Employee) - ballymun
although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development.

although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move.

line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable.

if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues.

since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse.

management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier.

it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering.

I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine.

from my perspective there is only one negative.

although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a
 - more...
Pros
please see above
Cons
also above