Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews

Ireland64 reviews
The owners are Irish and that's where the Irishness ends. Don't be Irish working here it is absolutely frowned upon and you will be treated badly.....
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Nepotism is rife here
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
Good Team leaders, they ever help everyone to do a good job. I make a lots of friend of different countries.
I learned everything about work in group.
although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development.

although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move.

line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable.

if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues.

since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse.

management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier.

it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering.

I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine.

from my perspective there is only one negative.

although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a
 - more...
Pros
please see above
Cons
also above
no good, very bad communication between people, to much stress/pressure from team leaders(with no organisation skills).
it was a very busy period with many people without training and any knowledge about job.

Very good experience for me!
Cons
This has to be one of the worst jobs ive ever had, the people are racist the managers dont do anything about work place bullying and they even join in on it.

DONT APPLY HERE
Pros
Cons
Awful hours, BAD MANAGEMENT Overall a bad work place
My advice never give your life to keelings it will kill you.they will recognize your mistake that you did once than your hard work that you gave the company they will throw you like a garbage.
Pros
Buy everything no free tea even when we work in cold
Cons
8 hours
lasted a year an a half but with my qualification i was told that i wouldn't progress.
I know that i can achieve better in a different environment.

having a degree in the food industry is great but I'm not getting anywhere in keelings so i need to move on for new challenges.
Pros
seldom social events & free fruit
Cons
hours, management, pay
Keelings offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!
I loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job anymore, i want to start and build a career elsewhere!

It's a good start job in Ireland! I learned a lot of things from this company, but i look for a place that i can grow!
24/7 business, 3 shifts.
Very busy, fast paced and sometimes intense place to work.

Atmosphere among staff is very nice.

Weekly roster so it's hard to have major plans for the coming week.
large company, 0 tolerance on racism.great team to work, willing to help, but no respect for educated people
salary could be much better than it is..
I was employer in Keelings per 3 year.
I start my job there in hygiene team

I was responsible for tidy and safety packhouse.

I meet there a lot nice people , who help me to accustom

in this company. Keelings give me a chance to grow.

I grow fast. Later i was Maschine operator

i get better money and i learn a lot about company,

our product. They give me nessesary training.

Lern me to work fast and safety.

Management was always helpful and nice for every one

I meet people from Every country, i learn new language

I really liked to work at this place.
Pros
close to place where I life
Cons
organization on work
i loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job, i always loved fashion and hope i can build my career in fashion.
There is good money, but condition its hard. U have to working in chill where temperature is 1°. A lot of friendly people. Roster week by week. Salary up to 11€
Good production. meet new people from different countries, really nice and good experience working with the company. they give support to every one that want to learn a new things
A stressful yet family like company where we are being pushed to the limit in order to learn about production and to grow in the best version of our selves.
Pros
Working with friends
Cons
Managing different people every day
To long in this company. People need more than minimum salary after 8 years work in one company. Work as quality controler was very difficult and stressful.
Cons
no drinking water and food
Its a verry good company of course some things to change but otherwise is good, you can make some goods positions after time so that is good thing. and good company for first time workers in Ireland.
Is so cold inside the packhouse, to many managers, bad organisation, very hard to improve yourself. All employes are just number and the rules is not same for everybody.
Lack of opportunity for personal development. No opportunity for personal development. After 6 years salary is going to be unchanging what discourages, atmosphere of work - good, work requiring very good organization and coordination boss - employee