KEFRON

KEFRON Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

7.5 hour working shifts and five days a week with targets, you could learn basic admin activities in the kefron job. Employees and management are supportive but salary is low which standard rates.

Okay

Good place to work because of the people, but the favouritism is evident. Not much room to progress unless you’re related to someone.Not many benefits

Pros

Some times treats the staff

Cons

Can’t progress in the company

Very nice people and managers

I loved the time that I spent working at Kefron the time is so nice! The only bad thing is the salary rate! At least they are nice and great people to work with

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Salary

Productive workplace

It was a great work environment, not just dealing with work tasks but also having direct interpersonal interaction with team leader and co-workers. It was a job whose required a lot of attention, so the most of the time it was necessary high concentration.

Productive and fun workplace

It was a pleasure working in this company, I have archive new knowledge that will help me in my career. Nice co-workers and employed focus company. I will prefer to work directly with the company.

Pros

Good enviroment

Cons

Low wages

Kefron it's a good company where to start your career. I've met nice people there and learned new skills. Managers are oppened to new suggestions and listens your feedback..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEFRON. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare KEFRON with

KEFRON reviews by location

Learn about KEFRON in popular locations

• KEFRON
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?