Kelly Employee Reviews

Stryker NV offer many incentives for hard work and a good attendance. A decent salary and health insurance plus bonus. Be careful though as Kelly services part time positions are not (to the best of my knowledge) eligible for the health insurance and also the wages are always hampered by human error. I know and appreciate the situation when your just happy to get your foot in the door if your caught for a wage but as long as you take the time to be fully informed then you won't feel resentful towards Kelly's once the small print is revealed....it has and is happening.
Pros
Great like minded co workers and job satisfaction
Cons
Management can be number pushers, pressure can take its toll while doing your difficult training, being pushed to get signed off.
I would recommend Kelly services to any person lucky enough to be offered a position with this company from the opps lead to the top management this is a wonderful company to work for, just good all round
Pros
Good pay good bosses, good all round employer
Cons
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK - bullied, which was brought to the Supervisors attention and she did nothing , it was also brought to Kelly Services attention ( ATHLONE) and SHE did nothing. WHAT I LEARNED- how my attention to detail of tubes been made will save a persons life. MANAGEMENT - My Supervisor was not not helpful , she allowed bullying and made sure my contract was terminated , that's what she does to agency staff if MEDTRONIC staff approach her . That s her answer- get rid of the AGENCY WORKER and keep the MALLINCROFT, TYCO, COVIDIEN, MEDTRONIC STAFF" Happy". WORK PLACE CULTURE - THEY SAY THEY HAVE A NO LANGUAGE POLICY ,does not exist , work there and you will be speaking Russian in no time . HARDEST PART OF THE JOB - the staff that chose not to speak English and the Bullying Supervisor that lost me a job and put me back on the social welfare. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB - I liked the work
Pros
Wages, Breaks
Cons
Out with the old supervisors, Mgt, In with new
Worked in Medtronic on a production line making medical device products. Agency staff are not treated equally by anyone in there. The agency workers are looked down upon because they are on good wages and the Medtronic staff do not think agency workers deserve a good wage or a wage almost as good as them. You are a temporary blow-in and nothing more. Also bullying is a massive issue in there in which Kelly Services were made aware of did nothing about it. The only good thing about that place is the wages. I couldn't wait to get another just to get out of it. My advice....run a mile, sometimes money isn't always worth it
Pros
Wages
Cons
The workplace was quiet enough to not be disturbed while working, yet enough to be fun and productive at the same time. It provided with a lot of experience in the customer support. When there was some struggle, management provided us with advice or help if needed be, but preferred to give guidance as to help us grow.
Pros
well timed brakes and good benefits
Cons
short-term contract
meeting new people working in a team great experance.good gmp pratices,great team leaders and superivers very easy to get along with
Working with farm machinery, tractors , JCBs, silage machinery and also cars and vans.I learned how to change oil and diseal filtters. The co-workers were very helpful , they showed me around the garge. it was very enjoyble because iv great interest in mechanics.
Pros
Good expericence
Cons
Only there for a week.
Excellent company to work for. During my time with Stryker through Kellys Services I have garnered new skills and experiences which will serve me well irregardless of industry. Skill such as EH&S auditing and audit readiness, Lean manufacturing, 5s and risk reduction process improvement skills and manual handling courses.
Dealing with customers ensuring they got the best customer care at all times. I am a competent sales person and undertook my duties with enthusiasm My responsibility included input and pricing of the fashion merchandise for the Epos computer system. All the window displays and interior shop displays. We the staff worked with a great team relationship. The hardest part of job not enough hours in the day. Most enjoyable was my displays which i did to a high standard and always creative. I enjoyed meeting the customers many whom I became friends with and would return each time they needed something special.
Pros
good work envoirment
Cons
no cons
I have learned so much from working in a clean room manufacturing environment. I was trained up in many different stations within the clean room and enjoyed being flexible to help out where and when required. I thoroughly enjoy being part of a team and also working on my own initiative while also gaining vital experience each day.
Pros
gaining experience on mant different stations
Cons
no gaurantee of a permanent position
Kelly Services placed me at Boston Scientific as a Product Builder so therefore I can only comment on Boston Scientific as a work place. The work was varied so the 10 hour shift passed quickly. It was interesting working in a company that manufactures medical devices and working in a cleanroom enviroment, the attension to detail & manufacturing proceedures appeared intense at first, but it became second nature. Because of the products we were building the importance to detail and proceedure were extremely important. I was able to approach Management with any issues I had and I found them very helpful and supportive. My co-workers were also very helpful and supportive and there was a great teamwork atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was the size of the product, the parts are very small, but with good training I soon overcame that difficulty. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the products I was building were going to save peoples lives!
Pros
good working atmosphere. fantastic co-workers. great place to work
Cons
there were payment errors made by kelly services
I really liked working in Boston Scientific and would have been happy to stay there long term.
Pros
good parking
Cons
only 11 month contract