Kepak

Kepak Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Satisfied with work But I could not find accommodation and transportation to work. The work is neither physical nor psychic. Regular pay. A very correct coverage of the workforce .....
Definitely the worst place to work, wage is a joke , Bonus system same if you lucky to get it, the management build from psychopaths, bullying, humiliation at high level ,especially in boning line with a fat pig who thinks he is a god just like most of the office worker, half of the company, including management is full on drugs , the arrogancy and ignorance is just unbelievable there.
Pros
Cons
Not enough space here
Kepak was my first experience in woking abroad my home country. There were a lot of poles though, so my english skills weren't necessary. I was working there as general operative/packer. I've never knew what to expect, when I've had reached my work station. Sometimes there were a lot to do, and sometimes I was finishing really early. The atmosphere was quite good. Payment was fair but could be a bit better.
Pros
Cheap canteen
Cons
Really hard work, low payment, lack of any mode of comunal transport
Managers and supervisors are great, they make sure that we get warmed up before starting. The canteen is nice. Work and life balance us awful, to many hours and little pay. I was not paid for my first month only after calling management a few times and saying I will leave and sue them if they wont pay. I was lied to at the interview, told I wouldn't start till 7 and finish at 3. I work 6 until 4.
Good worker job is job no excuse friendly good people managers when I work in there it was good shift I have time for everything 4 days working 4 days off
There is a reason they give jobs to people over the phone with no interview cause they can’t look after the staff they have and are desperate, nice canteen and nice people there the only good thing
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Over worked
Dont recommend working here. Long 13 hour shifts with half hour brake and a 5 30am start. The conditions are terrible aswell no air conditioning in a very warm lairage
It was a grand job, most people who worked there were nice and it was a great work environment when it came to the people, however I couldn't get over seeing the animals and the suspicion that the animals knew their eminent fate( due to the smell and expression on the animals faces), by the way I have no problem with humane slaughter, just not on such a large scale. In general I would say most people would find the work great.
I enjoyed working Kepak group. it led a very great leaders. there is a good work schedule. well-paid job. saunus working collective.
good
good
Great company.Administration friendly to people, patient in disputable cases, gives workers chance to earn good money. Job is hard, but payment is good. The chief manager in the company is legislation.
  1. Associate General Counsel