Kepak

Kepak Management reviews

Fast paced with excellent exposure
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Clonee, County Meath15 January 2020
From day 1 you are exposed to senior management. This gives you the confidence and opportunity to progress in your career. It is a very fast paced culture, however this can be managed with excellent time management skills
Once you get used to the cold, smell its good. Work/life balance is awful. To many hours for little money
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Cork7 December 2019
Managers and supervisors are great, they make sure that we get warmed up before starting. The canteen is nice. Work and life balance us awful, to many hours and little pay. I was not paid for my first month only after calling management a few times and saying I will leave and sue them if they wont pay. I was lied to at the interview, told I wouldn't start till 7 and finish at 3. I work 6 until 4.
Slavery
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Ballymahon, County Longford8 October 2019
Absolute slavery of a place to work ... would not recommend working for this company to anybody not even my worst enemy.. get treated like a piece of dirt from the minute you start till you leave ... take a day of over been sick and get shouted at because you took the day off ... if I say anything more about the lovely kepak I'd be in trouble...
Pros
No pros what so ever
Busy work environment
intern (Former Employee) –  Ballybay29 July 2019
Company that is conscientious about HACCP. Regular management meetings. Always inspection ready. Production area improving with the changing times.
Good relaxed company to work for.
Transport and Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Ballybay, County Monaghan20 August 2018
Allowed to carry out one's duties with-out interference from other members of management.

Praised by my manager on a regular basis for daily duties.
Pros
Let work away at one's own pace.
Cons
Not great organisation or production planning by the operations team
Worst job ever
Meat packer (Current Employee) –  Watergrasshill, County Cork17 October 2017
Worst job and worst wok colleagues, 99% of people who works there are Polish, they are rude and not friendly at all, nobody want to help to new people.
Supervisors are bad, barely speaking English...
Place is very cold and salary is low.
No good
Operator (Former Employee) –  Athleague, County Roscommon27 August 2017
Stressful atmosphere and management are like brainwashed robots who will just keep pushing and pushing every worker not caring about they're welfare at all
Pros
Cons
Be wary
Good Employer
storeman/forklift driver. (Former Employee) –  County Meath28 January 2017
Very Stringent daily procedures , which are understandable given the nature of the business .It was a fast paced Environment. The management are under a lot of pressure.
Great Work Ethic among the workers which showed in the high quality of the finished products.
Pros
Parking and subsidised lunch
Cons
Management pressure passed down the Line very quickly.