Kepak Employee Review

Great place to work as long as you can handle the cold of working in a fridge.
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Athleague11 April 2018
It was a grand job, most people who worked there were nice and it was a great work environment when it came to the people, however I couldn't get over seeing the animals and the suspicion that the animals knew their eminent fate( due to the smell and expression on the animals faces), by the way I have no problem with humane slaughter, just not on such a large scale.

In general I would say most people would find the work great.

Other Kepak Employee Reviews

Fast paced with excellent exposure
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Clonee, County Meath15 January 2020
From day 1 you are exposed to senior management. This gives you the confidence and opportunity to progress in your career. It is a very fast paced culture, however this can be managed with excellent time management skills
Once you get used to the cold, smell its good. Work/life balance is awful. To many hours for little money
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Cork7 December 2019
Managers and supervisors are great, they make sure that we get warmed up before starting. The canteen is nice. Work and life balance us awful, to many hours and little pay. I was not paid for my first month only after calling management a few times and saying I will leave and sue them if they wont pay. I was lied to at the interview, told I wouldn't start till 7 and finish at 3. I work 6 until 4.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kepak. Our community is ready to answer.