Kerry Foods Employee Reviews
Found 67 reviews matching the searchSee all 478 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Flexible work hours provided solid platform for performing well in the day-to-day role. Collaborative culture through different teams and openly encouraged to form opinions and participate cross-functionally and with different managerial groups. Overall, a great experience.
Made some great friends worked hard but after being put on nights after five months let go like rest of people . Manager sit back put you in at deep end . Don't care stay away from here the term use and abuse comes to mind.. plus ask yourself why are they looking for so many people
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
A lot of emphasis on working together. Communication is well done and management are very friendly. It does feel a lot like a living community in many ways. Some days can be tough when an a larger issue affects many sites but that kinda comes with any job in IT.
I worked there for a number of months, on night shift, despite asking to be moved onto the day shift as didn't suit, they didn't take into consideration, despite newcomers getting in on days, I was left on nights. Also, little or no Irish working there so tend to be in the minority.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 478 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Kerry Foods
- What are the working hours2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Kerry Foods?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Kerry Foods?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Kerry Foods about how to improve it?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Kerry Foods?One person answered
- Do they employ students?
- Kerry Carrickmacross - what are the shift patterns ? Do they work weekends ?
- What are the benefits they provide? Please give me some tips for the interview as QA Executive.
See all questions and answers
Kerry Foods Reviews by Job Title
Kerry Foods Reviews by Location