Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

Productive and helpful staff
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent19 August 2019
I have been working in Kerry Food for 2 years, I like the job, the salary and the people who work with me, because they always help and each other. Kerry foods have high standards and are committed to working with great responsibility.
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire19 August 2019
Semi interesting job
Good hours to fit around family commitments
Good atmosphere to work in
Professional approach to work and within company
Interesting Perks
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
rate of pay
Good workplace
Department manager (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire19 August 2019
Good place to work. Nice people and good atmosphere, management team is productive and fair. Canteen is really bad. Generally Kerry group is a really good employer with good salaries.
Great place to work.
Food compounder (Current Employee) –  Clark, NJ14 August 2019
Joined the company 21 years ago,worked in different departments over the time and operated heated stills,jacketed tanks to cook soups,poultry,beef,turkey,moved on to compound perfumery,food flavors and oleoresins,(spices)drove a forklift packaged finished products,also clean the utensils that were used for production.
They don't listen to employees wishes
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Carrickmacross, County Monaghan14 August 2019
I worked there for a number of months, on night shift, despite asking to be moved onto the day shift as didn't suit, they didn't take into consideration, despite newcomers getting in on days, I was left on nights. Also, little or no Irish working there so tend to be in the minority.
Good enough place
Employee (Former Employee) –  Enniskillen8 August 2019
Loved my time there , good hrs an good pay nice enough company was there 2 years made some close friends . Only thing I didng like was lack of job security
Good work environment
LINE LEAD (Current Employee) –  8155 New Hampshire Ave.4 August 2019
Fun and great people to work with a lot of team effort and team players I like kerry cause they have various nationality working there.Our supervisor sometime on the line working with us and the only hard part of the job is equipment failure.
Very diversity business good place I learn a lot form here.
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire3 August 2019
I start work with Kerry when at 2001 until konw I have learned a lot form people business I been very loyalty to this place I made all possible effort to make sure I achieve 100% all the time to be the beast of the team I stand up until end the game this mean a lot for me 20 years service in one place mean a lot to me.
Fun to work
Lean Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 August 2019
great systems, great top management support, good HR initiatives, excellent Corporate social responsibility, continuous improvement culture, investment in people
shift manger
Production Stream Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire29 July 2019
It was good place to work it was close to home and many good peoples from allover the would.
I also have achieved many grate level at Kerry foods I have worked there for almost 20 of years.
good workplace
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire27 July 2019
Good company, friendly people, many holidays, good salary, job oppotunieties! Cold enviroment! Long shifts 12 hours 3 on 3 off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
career devoloping
Team Leaer (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire24 July 2019
I joined as a production operative and now I am very happy to say I improved myself a a lot and currently I am working as a acting group leader. I got a chance to attend several training and this will help me to find a good job in the future
Work experciace
Production Stream Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mosley street23 July 2019
I have been working at kerry foods for past 7 years and i have larened alot in that time period. I started as a production member and after year and half i started lone leader rule and in 2017 i started team leader rule .
A fun place to work everyday
Manning Machine, Processing and Packing (Current Employee) –  Murarrie QLD22 July 2019
Working at Kerry Ingredients Pty is the best thing than can happen to anybody. I learnt a lot. Great team work. Beautiful colleagues who are eager ready to teach you and guild you through to maturity stage.

Supervisors and Department Managers are so accommodating and understandable. Welcoming new employees with smiles and encouragement. mistakes are forgiven and corrected so easily.
Pros
Free coffee and tea always available. Clean toilet and bathrooms
Cons
Flexible working hours and good workplace environment and conditions
productive work place
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Dry Blend14 July 2019
I'll say this much its a productive job to work at to make money you need to make. if you really want a career out of it i would work toward being the most knowledable about all the departments and work your way up
Not good
Inventory Analyst and Control (Former Employee) –  Jackson, WI11 July 2019
Not a good place to work. Management was the worst. HR department wasn't any better and they say the company is all about ethics. The HR department and company have none to speak of. Find another company to work for.
Fast and cold working environment
Sampling Technician (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire10 July 2019
Repetitive and long hours of work , overall friendly and good people to work with. Like family.
Suddenly redundancy is happening at the moment but it was nice to be part of the Team . I will miss you all.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Cold, long hours
Hard work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire10 July 2019
Good atmosphere and friendly, room for progression if you want.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
12hrs is a long day
Amazing Team
Senior Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WI7 July 2019
Great place to work, collaborative and challenging but still able to have fun at work. I would recommend this as a place to start out and advance or stay and enjoy the team atmosphere.
Great
Blender Operator forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WI2 July 2019
Kerry taught me so much I learned everything I know mostly In the job field.forklift operator,bendi operator, blender operator,batching and pulling,santanion,etc its was something I can see myself doing as a career. I really enjoy the food business. Unfortunately things don’t always goes as planned I was discharged from Kerr and been trying to find work in food department for a while I just enjoy the running of the season
Pros
It’s fun and Exercising
Cons
Sleep

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.