Kerry Foods
Kerry Foods Employee Review

Efficent,productive and fun workplace.

8 March 2014
Processing meat products as efficient as possible,keeping good communication between fellow workmates.
In my time there I learned how to work as part of a team,learned how to work and cope under pressure and meet deadlines during busy times.

Management were fair.Communication with employees could have been better.

In my time served there the hardest part of the job was the working hours which were 10pm to 6am.I always gave 100% every shift but it was hard going working at a fast pace and dealing with what can only be described as a sort of jet lag.I worked nights for over 1.5 years and the body found it hard to adjust but apart from that I enjoyed the work as we worked efficiently and to a fast pace so time flew by and I enjoyed working with a good team with great communication between each other during each product we processed.
Pros
great wages
Cons
fighting tiredness as it was a night shift
26 September 2020
General Operative (Former Employee) - Shillelagh
I worked in shillelagh for 10 years, members of human resources did not have any respect for floor staff, job was very hard lifting all day, avoid, nice wages
Pros
Bullying
Cons
No respect
27 January 2020
General Operative (Current Employee) - Shillelagh, County Wicklow
Hard work don’t care about sick certificates etc still discipline you for been sick even with notes
Managers are complete hard to work for time a lot of things also lot of pressure
27 November 2019
General operative (Current Employee) - Shillelagh co wicklow
I met alot of people good sense of team work. It's hard going at times but if you work well with others you will find it's great opportunity to meet new friends.
Management are very helpful and have shown compassion