ICT Analyst (Current Employee) - Cork - 11 December 2019
A lot of emphasis on working together. Communication is well done and management are very friendly. It does feel a lot like a living community in many ways. Some days can be tough when an a larger issue affects many sites but that kinda comes with any job in IT.
Shipping & despatching of milkpowder products:
• Liasing and organising transport companies
• Liasing and organising Laboratory Personnel
• Liasing and providing the necessary documentation to the
Credit Control Dept.
• 10 – 15 containers daily
• Confirmed letters of credit
• Cash against Documents,
• Documents for open A/C Credit Term Customers,
Managing Customers Orders. / Export Documentation
• Delivery Advise notes,
• Customs Invoice,
• S.A.D, T5
• Customer’s Delivery Notes.
Claiming Export Refunds & ensure export licences are completed.
Applying for Export Licences with the Dept.of Agriculture. Monitoring tariff
codes and recipes issued by the EU.