Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews in Cork

In the event of you wanting further information refer to myself Everyday is a school day My co-workers are nice enough I like working with and talking to people
A lot of emphasis on working together. Communication is well done and management are very friendly. It does feel a lot like a living community in many ways. Some days can be tough when an a larger issue affects many sites but that kinda comes with any job in IT.
Shipping & despatching of milkpowder products: • Liasing and organising transport companies • Liasing and organising Laboratory Personnel • Liasing and providing the necessary documentation to the Credit Control Dept. • 10 – 15 containers daily Credit Control • Confirmed letters of credit • Cash against Documents, • Documents for open A/C Credit Term Customers, Managing Customers Orders. / Export Documentation • Delivery Advise notes, • Customs Invoice, • S.A.D, T5 • CMR, • Customer’s Delivery Notes. Claiming Export Refunds & ensure export licences are completed. Applying for Export Licences with the Dept.of Agriculture. Monitoring tariff codes and recipes issued by the EU.
Pros
Teamplayer, good training
Cons
Same job for 15 years
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kerry Foods?