Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews in Dublin

Enjoyed working there but found it very difficult to work in a chilled environment. The most enjoyable part of working there was getting to know my work colleagues who were from all around the world.
Pros
Workforce and Management were excellent, and very friendly.
Cons
working in the chilled environment was very difficult.
Hard Working , Get and Go company where an employee is required to deliver results. Constantly looking for opporuntities across the division.
A typical day would be supporting the NAM. Dealing with our Customers, sending proposals or new line forms Liasing with Demand Planning to ensure our forecast is correct. Ad hoc administration
Pros
Lunch is provided
Cons
Moving premises
My day at Kerry Foods starts half past six in the morning. Three of us, product line QC's, have to prepare for the day. We need to print out paperwork, calibrate scales, and check on the overall hygiene before production people start.Shortly before seven o'clock, my co-workers come in. We have worked together for years, so I know almost everyone. Although these people are of different nationalities, and come from different countries, we work together as a team. We respect each other. We like working together. Being so multinational, misunderstanding comes easily. It is the hardest part of the job. Good thing is that misunderstandings get solved with no hard feelings. Respect stays.Management Team are mostly Irish. They are people of high ethical values. During these 8 and half years with Kerry Group, I have never received mistreatment.
Pros
free tea and coffee in canteen
Cons
irregular working hours
I show the robustness and accuracy and speed of the work getting the necessary experience in the field of logistics and transport.I am a quiet quickly able to assert themselves in the environment, widely liked. I am also co-operating well without conflict in the group. Seamlessly doing command superiors. I can work well under pressure while maintaining composure.
Pros
free lunched