Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews in Listowel, County Kerry

Bullying will never stop unless someone records it
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Listowel, County Kerry3 August 2018
i always heard it was a great place to work but there was bullying when i was there. The supervisor did nothing about it and he saw it going on. There seems to be a culture of silence in Kerry Group. When i attended a staff meeting people were afraid to speak up in case they would be punished, it was the bullies who spoke up instead. When i look back on my time in Kerry Group it just makes my blood boil.
Pros
a chance to work
Cons
Bullying
Productive challenging environment with great oppertunities
Environmental Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Listowel5 September 2013
Identified requirements of ISO14001 licence. Went on site to relevant departments to sure compliance to a high level was being achieved and maintained. Assisted WWTP engineer in the recording of soluble minerals within water supply being released into the local water supply.

I learned the importance of ensuring your work is correct and on time with no room for error. Co-workers were friendly and helpful, and always appreciated help whenever they needed assistance. The hardest part of the job was the pressure during external auditor visits, as my work was being assessed in such away that if not up to standard the site would incur a fine. Most Enjoyable part was carrying out olfactory assessments around the local area.
Pros
Great experience of an industrious work environment
Cons
High expectations.