Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews in Listowel, County Kerry

Enjoyable and mafe alot of friends during my time here very bad work life balance workong 3 out of 4 eeeks a month with double pay the weekend. Poor management also
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not a place you want to spend your working life. Very stressful not safe but above all as an employee you are treated like 2nd class and you cannot get time off made work long hours nearly every weekend. You will not look well after working here.
Pros
Local
Cons
Long hours bad safety. Badly effects your wellbeing.
i always heard it was a great place to work but there was bullying when i was there. The supervisor did nothing about it and he saw it going on. There seems to be a culture of silence in Kerry Group. When i attended a staff meeting people were afraid to speak up in case they would be punished, it was the bullies who spoke up instead. When i look back on my time in Kerry Group it just makes my blood boil.
Pros
a chance to work
Cons
Bullying
Identified requirements of ISO14001 licence. Went on site to relevant departments to sure compliance to a high level was being achieved and maintained. Assisted WWTP engineer in the recording of soluble minerals within water supply being released into the local water supply. I learned the importance of ensuring your work is correct and on time with no room for error. Co-workers were friendly and helpful, and always appreciated help whenever they needed assistance. The hardest part of the job was the pressure during external auditor visits, as my work was being assessed in such away that if not up to standard the site would incur a fine. Most Enjoyable part was carrying out olfactory assessments around the local area.
Pros
Great experience of an industrious work environment
Cons
High expectations.
  1. Listowel, County Kerry