Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews in Naas, County Kildare

Great Company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare28 December 2019
I worked in a support function within the business for over 5.5 years. Great company to work for, open door policy, management very approachable. Would recommend this company.
Great workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare17 May 2018
At Kerry there is a nice atmosphere, it is a good workplace. I have found there a nice group of friendly people and also a good balance between work and life.
Entrepreneurial and fast moving company
Global Senior Learning Lead (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare15 February 2018
Kerry is an exciting place to work with a massive amount of global travel opportunities. Change is almost constant in the business. Kerry are involved with nearly every part of the Food & Ingredient business.
Good company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare19 December 2017
Entrepreneurial, hard working culture.
Management is approachable.
Opportunity to work in different countries
Good job prospect if ready to relocate.
Good benefits, 5 weeks holidays, sick pay, maternity leave, health benefit, good company pension contribution (up to 10 %).
Great facilities
Work life balance is improving.
Pros
benefits, facilities
Cons
Long hours, Location
young vibrant
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare24 July 2017
Hard work but good atmosphere and the company want to promote internally so plenty of opportunities. Sometimes hard to achieve a work life balance. Overall a great place to work
Lovely friendly staff and customers
Barista (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare3 January 2017
My time working here I have gained great friendships with my customers
Lovely staff
Great management
Hardest part of this job is staff been sick which puts lots more work on the other staff
Pros
Hours
Cons
Underpaid
Horrible place to work !
R&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare5 October 2016
Training is absolutely shocking in this company! As a recent graduate I was given no guidance from my manager your just expected to know what to do!! Bullying is a constant day to day thing in this company and HR will not do anything about it as they are afraid of the managers! Managers make employees cry on a daily basis and get away with it! Laboratory technicians are belittled and dismissed constantly by management ! If you don't have a masters or a PhD you are constantly looked down on! A big show is put on when customers are on site (paying out for hot towels in the bathrooms, repainting a new building, decorations etc etc).

Working here has turned me off the science industry!

Massive overturn of staff with employees just quitting on a weekly basis without giving their months notice!
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Constant overtime with no extra pay, flexi time is up to your manager which will more than likely not approve it anyway, lack of training, bullying, poor health and safety procedures, etc.