Kerry Foods Employee Reviews for Plant Operator
Plant Operator2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 478 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
i always heard it was a great place to work but there was bullying when i was there. The supervisor did nothing about it and he saw it going on. There seems to be a culture of silence in Kerry Group. When i attended a staff meeting people were afraid to speak up in case they would be punished, it was the bullies who spoke up instead. When i look back on my time in Kerry Group it just makes my blood boil.
a chance to work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 478 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Kerry Foods
- What are the working hours2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Kerry Foods?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Kerry Foods?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Kerry Foods about how to improve it?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Kerry Foods?One person answered
- Do they employ students?
- Kerry Carrickmacross - what are the shift patterns ? Do they work weekends ?
- What are the benefits they provide? Please give me some tips for the interview as QA Executive.
See all questions and answers
Kerry Foods Reviews by Job Title