Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
An early start calling on retail outlets selling chilled food products. You learn very quickly to know your route and the use of handheld technology. The management for the most part were helpful and would give you any assistance needed to surpass your given targets.
The other employees were all very helpful if you needed any help and it was like being part of a family. The hardest part of my job was the long days. The most enjoyable part of my job was closing a sale.
Pros
lunch allowance, good salary.
Cons
long hours.
It’s one of the best places to work and the best paid job I was ever in you should work for a company like this you’ll enjoy every minute with great job and self worth
I show the robustness and accuracy and speed of the work getting the necessary experience in the field of logistics and transport.
I am a quiet quickly able to assert themselves in the environment, widely liked. I am also co-operating well without conflict in the group. Seamlessly doing command superiors. I can work well under pressure while maintaining composure.
Pros
free lunched
Cons