Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Review

My Work and Life
Product Line Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2013
My day at Kerry Foods starts half past six in the morning. Three of us, product line QC's, have to prepare for the day. We need to print out paperwork, calibrate scales, and check on the overall hygiene before production people start.
Shortly before seven o'clock, my co-workers come in. We have worked together for years, so I know almost everyone. Although these people are of different nationalities, and come from different countries, we work together as a team. We respect each other. We like working together. Being so multinational, misunderstanding comes easily. It is the hardest part of the job. Good thing is that misunderstandings get solved with no hard feelings. Respect stays.
Management Team are mostly Irish. They are people of high ethical values. During these 8 and half years with Kerry Group, I have never received mistreatment.
Pros
free tea and coffee in canteen
Cons
irregular working hours

Other Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

Long shifts in cold production environment
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork7 February 2020
Shifts work 4×12 days and nights. No development for ambition people. Working on high risk production site. Salary 12.33/ hour + 33% shift allowance after 6 monts salary rise.
Currently employed
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork2 February 2020
Not a nice place to work poor management no respect for employees shift managers horrible not educate enough avoid at all cost not a nice place to work at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.