Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Review

Efficent,productive and fun workplace.
General Operative (Former Employee) –  shillelagh co.wicklow8 March 2014
Processing meat products as efficient as possible,keeping good communication between fellow workmates.
In my time there I learned how to work as part of a team,learned how to work and cope under pressure and meet deadlines during busy times.
Management were fair.Communication with employees could have been better.
In my time served there the hardest part of the job was the working hours which were 10pm to 6am.I always gave 100% every shift but it was hard going working at a fast pace and dealing with what can only be described as a sort of jet lag.I worked nights for over 1.5 years and the body found it hard to adjust but apart from that I enjoyed the work as we worked efficiently and to a fast pace so time flew by and I enjoyed working with a good team with great communication between each other during each product we processed.
Pros
great wages
Cons
fighting tiredness as it was a night shift

Other Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

Long shifts in cold production environment
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork7 February 2020
Shifts work 4×12 days and nights. No development for ambition people. Working on high risk production site. Salary 12.33/ hour + 33% shift allowance after 6 monts salary rise.
Currently employed
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork2 February 2020
Not a nice place to work poor management no respect for employees shift managers horrible not educate enough avoid at all cost not a nice place to work at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.