Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods Employee Review

productive
sales driver representative (Former Employee) –  dublin ballymount31 October 2012
I show the robustness and accuracy and speed of the work getting the necessary experience in the field of logistics and transport.
I am a quiet quickly able to assert themselves in the environment, widely liked. I am also co-operating well without conflict in the group. Seamlessly doing command superiors. I can work well under pressure while maintaining composure.
Pros
free lunched
Cons

Other Kerry Foods Employee Reviews

Long shifts in cold production environment
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork7 February 2020
Shifts work 4×12 days and nights. No development for ambition people. Working on high risk production site. Salary 12.33/ hour + 33% shift allowance after 6 monts salary rise.
Currently employed
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Charleville, County Cork2 February 2020
Not a nice place to work poor management no respect for employees shift managers horrible not educate enough avoid at all cost not a nice place to work at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerry Foods. Our community is ready to answer.