Keywords Studios

Keywords Studios Employee Reviews

Ireland24 reviews
Location and travelling up and down isn't cover up with lower minimum paid. Job wasn't that hard. Just worked with deadline and played around with games on different equipments and made an suggestions
Pros
its not high demanding job
Cons
Wages isnt that good and location is too far to travel up and down.
30 July 2020
Thank you for your time at Keywords and for your feedback. We wish you the best!
Nice office culture and suitable place to enhance skills and experiences.
Management is well organized.

The communication through supervisor or different unit is efficient. Plus everyone is friendly and patient with freshman.

Pros
Comfortable office environment
Cons
Far from city centre
It is a nice environment to work, the culture is relaxed and flexible.
People are really friendly and supportive.

The salary and conditions are not great taking into account the cost of life in Dublin.
Cons
Salary is too low for the market.
30 July 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. We thank you for your time with us and do wish you the best!
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
Recommended as a starting job, very nice people working there and great team leads, but there is no way to grow in the company. low salary.
well environment in the office as there is no way to grow.
20 April 2020
We appreciate your feedback, thank you. We wish we could refer you to the local HR team to discuss your concerns about growth opportunities. We do wish you the best in your next endeavor.
There is a collaborative and relaxed environment. I would work with them again if I had a chance. I got fairly paid on time. Also had a very nice interview experience.
23 March 2020
This is great to hear, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the time you spent with us and do wish you the best!
For someone that lives in the gaming industry, I can say that this company provides a great overall experience of this type of market. Keywords also have a great environment to work, gives the employees the space to be able to balance a healthy day and the natural stress of the job.
9 March 2020
Thanks so much for your review and for all you do at Keywords. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time here and that our efforts to take care of our teams is coming through!
Its classified work , testing products , the HR. And the payroll team the fastest and most productive members.
The most important points

Contract direct not agency

Proficiency on training

No stressful targets

Comfi work environment
13 January 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here at Keywords!
It was wonderful to work for Keywords Studio. Learned a lot of tools which used for localisation. Built skill sets by working in this company. Obtain a lot of connections.
20 November 2019
Thank you for your feedback and for your time with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that you found valuable tools to take moving forward. Best of luck to you!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keywords Studios?
It's a very good job to start in a office environment, they have an amazing people who is always there to help you out with everything, but the management it is not that good and the contract is so unstable.
2 December 2019
We appreciate your feedback, thank you. We wish you the best in your next endeavor!
Great place to start a career in gaming and the people are brillant and really open and friendly place to work. It is a service company and pay as expected wasnt too high!
Pros
Easy going workplace
Cons
location
12 September 2019
We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your time with Keywords!
Let me start of with the good:

- You get to play video games

- With some luck your name will end up in the credits of a game

- You get to sleep in every day as even though you are expected to start working at 9:30, practically nobody does, even leads and Pm's come in late on a daily basis

- perfect if this is your 1st job in life

Now the bad:

- Very demotivating

- Unfair company culture

- Higher positions put the blame on the people below instead of taking responsibility for their own mistakes

- Bad pay, working at a local supermarket will earn you 2 euros per hour more.

- Unfair treatment of employees

- People in high places with (very) bad decision making skills

- They have policies and guidelines, but nobody really cares

- Working hard will be rewarded with: more work

- you WILL be underappreciated by everyone above you unless you just shut up and do what you are told regardless

- Little career opportunities:

You can progress to become team lead and then PM however, why would you? Pay will still be low and all the aforementioned cons will still apply.

- The company and its employees in decision making functions share 1 common practice:

Short term investment, with short term profits

- Flexible contracts, people are disposable

- People with no skill ending up in high places

- Even the people who are in charge of organizing events have no clue what they are doing; for example: previously a BBQ would be organised on-site after work hours, that was great! Free drinks as much as you'd like and no need for travel. What happens next is that the
 - more...
If you are not dying of hunger pass.
Ignorant management, HR dont know what SLA is.

Documentation and reporting is lacking and overall at lvl 2 out of 10.

Minumum wage, abused , and no life .. Think twice if you gonna work for this firm.
Pros
Cons
Infinite number, cant fit in one line
A typical day at work: busy
Learned: quality assurance

Management: experienced

Workplace culture: normal

The hardest part: not enough space

The most enjoyable: new people
Pros
Good for the beginning
Cons
no space
Worked as a QA for 9months

Killed my hobby of playing games, the job has a very degrading environment

Dont go here if youve a morsel of self respect
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Endless
Bad management, unstable contract, minimum salary. Just don’t work here, you deserve a better job. They will treat you like you’re worth nothing and don’t even expect any benefits
Pros
Cons
Everything you can expect will be worse than that
Fun enjoyable job, but don't expect too many personal development opportunities. Nice atmosphere, easy going. Unfortunately, not a good fit for ambitious people.
A good place to start in terms of experience and learning about the work environment and linguistic culture. You get to meet many nice people and very friendly environment
The salary and benefits are very poor. It is not enough for people to survive in Dublin.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, sociable y dinámico. Poca estabilidad laboral y dificultad de promoción.
Multi culture friendly working environment,
Colleagues from all of the world,

but work together with fun and happiness.
Best company I have ever worked for, concerning the company culture.