Keywords Studios
Keywords Studios Employee Review

Good experience until at some point

5 November 2019
It's a very good job to start in a office environment, they have an amazing people who is always there to help you out with everything, but the management it is not that good and the contract is so unstable.
2 December 2019
We appreciate your feedback, thank you. We wish you the best in your next endeavor!
2 June 2020
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
10 March 2020
Same location
There is a collaborative and relaxed environment. I would work with them again if I had a chance. I got fairly paid on time. Also had a very nice interview experience.
23 March 2020
This is great to hear, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the time you spent with us and do wish you the best!
8 January 2020
Its classified work , testing products , the HR. And the payroll team the fastest and most productive members.
The most important points

Contract direct not agency

Proficiency on training

No stressful targets

Comfi work environment
13 January 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here at Keywords!