Keywords Studios
Keywords Studios Employee Review

Life work balance nonexistent

15 June 2018
Worked as a QA for 9months

Killed my hobby of playing games, the job has a very degrading environment

Dont go here if youve a morsel of self respect
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Endless
2 June 2020
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
23 February 2020
Same role
For someone that lives in the gaming industry, I can say that this company provides a great overall experience of this type of market. Keywords also have a great environment to work, gives the employees the space to be able to balance a healthy day and the natural stress of the job.
9 March 2020
Thanks so much for your review and for all you do at Keywords. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time here and that our efforts to take care of our teams is coming through!
10 March 2020
Same location
There is a collaborative and relaxed environment. I would work with them again if I had a chance. I got fairly paid on time. Also had a very nice interview experience.
23 March 2020
This is great to hear, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the time you spent with us and do wish you the best!