Keywords Studios
Keywords Studios Employee Review

very good enviroment

8 March 2017
A good place to start in terms of experience and learning about the work environment and linguistic culture. You get to meet many nice people and very friendly environment
The salary and benefits are very poor. It is not enough for people to survive in Dublin.
16 November 2018
Same roleSame location
A typical day at work: busy
Learned: quality assurance

Management: experienced

Workplace culture: normal

The hardest part: not enough space

The most enjoyable: new people
Pros
Good for the beginning
Cons
no space
2 June 2020
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
Official response from Keywords Studios
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
10 March 2020
Same location
There is a collaborative and relaxed environment. I would work with them again if I had a chance. I got fairly paid on time. Also had a very nice interview experience.
Official response from Keywords Studios
23 March 2020
This is great to hear, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the time you spent with us and do wish you the best!