Keywords Studios

Keywords Studios Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin17 reviews
It's a very good job to start in a office environment, they have an amazing people who is always there to help you out with everything, but the management it is not that good and the contract is so unstable.
2 December 2019
We appreciate your feedback, thank you. We wish you the best in your next endeavor!
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
There is a collaborative and relaxed environment. I would work with them again if I had a chance. I got fairly paid on time. Also had a very nice interview experience.
23 March 2020
This is great to hear, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the time you spent with us and do wish you the best!
Its classified work , testing products , the HR. And the payroll team the fastest and most productive members.
The most important points

Contract direct not agency

Proficiency on training

No stressful targets

Comfi work environment
13 January 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here at Keywords!
It was wonderful to work for Keywords Studio. Learned a lot of tools which used for localisation. Built skill sets by working in this company. Obtain a lot of connections.
20 November 2019
Thank you for your feedback and for your time with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that you found valuable tools to take moving forward. Best of luck to you!
Great place to start a career in gaming and the people are brillant and really open and friendly place to work. It is a service company and pay as expected wasnt too high!
Pros
Easy going workplace
Cons
location
12 September 2019
We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your time with Keywords!
If you are not dying of hunger pass.
Ignorant management, HR dont know what SLA is.

Documentation and reporting is lacking and overall at lvl 2 out of 10.

Minumum wage, abused , and no life .. Think twice if you gonna work for this firm.
Pros
Cons
Infinite number, cant fit in one line
A typical day at work: busy
Learned: quality assurance

Management: experienced

Workplace culture: normal

The hardest part: not enough space

The most enjoyable: new people
Pros
Good for the beginning
Cons
no space
Worked as a QA for 9months

Killed my hobby of playing games, the job has a very degrading environment

Dont go here if youve a morsel of self respect
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Endless
Bad management, unstable contract, minimum salary. Just don’t work here, you deserve a better job. They will treat you like you’re worth nothing and don’t even expect any benefits
Pros
Cons
Everything you can expect will be worse than that
Fun enjoyable job, but don't expect too many personal development opportunities. Nice atmosphere, easy going. Unfortunately, not a good fit for ambitious people.
A good place to start in terms of experience and learning about the work environment and linguistic culture. You get to meet many nice people and very friendly environment
The salary and benefits are very poor. It is not enough for people to survive in Dublin.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, sociable y dinámico. Poca estabilidad laboral y dificultad de promoción.
Multi culture friendly working environment,
Colleagues from all of the world,

but work together with fun and happiness.
Best company I have ever worked for, concerning the company culture.
- I've learned how to deal with problems and how to solve them in the most eficient way
- Good management

- Great environment

- Amazing people

- Fast paced, yet not stressful job
During my experience at Keywords Int. I have worked for the major video game developers and publishers such as Sony Computer Entertainment, Microsoft, and Namco, specializing in the identification of linguistic bugs (translation, grammar, spelling issues) and the review of language components (Text and Audio files). I have also gained experience of using databases together with an excellent attention to details. Moreover, I have developed strong communication skills by cooperating with the other members of the multilingual team to ensure an efficient job according to the priorities set by the team leader.