Keywords Studios

Keywords Studios Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Tester

Quality Assurance Tester8 reviews
Ireland8 reviews
Whilst I did enjoy my time at Keywords, the longer I stayed the more I could see the split ends and cracks in the corners. The salary is disgracefully low, I was earning more behind a shop counter! Management is inefficient and poor at communicating with themselves and employees.
Pros
Nice people, interesting work if you like games
Cons
Poor pay, 0 benefits, unstable contract
15 June 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear of your concerns and will take them all to heart as we continue to do our best to improve our employees' experience. Thank you for your time with us. We wish you the best!
For someone that lives in the gaming industry, I can say that this company provides a great overall experience of this type of market. Keywords also have a great environment to work, gives the employees the space to be able to balance a healthy day and the natural stress of the job.
9 March 2020
Thanks so much for your review and for all you do at Keywords. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time here and that our efforts to take care of our teams is coming through!
Great place to start a career in gaming and the people are brillant and really open and friendly place to work. It is a service company and pay as expected wasnt too high!
Pros
Easy going workplace
Cons
location
12 September 2019
We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your time with Keywords!
Worked as a QA for 9months

Killed my hobby of playing games, the job has a very degrading environment

Dont go here if youve a morsel of self respect
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Endless
Multi culture friendly working environment,
Colleagues from all of the world,

but work together with fun and happiness.
- I've learned how to deal with problems and how to solve them in the most eficient way
- Good management

- Great environment

- Amazing people

- Fast paced, yet not stressful job
During my experience at Keywords Int. I have worked for the major video game developers and publishers such as Sony Computer Entertainment, Microsoft, and Namco, specializing in the identification of linguistic bugs (translation, grammar, spelling issues) and the review of language components (Text and Audio files). I have also gained experience of using databases together with an excellent attention to details. Moreover, I have developed strong communication skills by cooperating with the other members of the multilingual team to ensure an efficient job according to the priorities set by the team leader.
We have daily plan for to-do-list, so we organise that what we will do for that day and we can manage time. It is an international company, so it is fun to work with many colleagues from the different countries.
I learnt to report some bugs and to edit some corrections in database. It is enjoyable to test games, but you have be really focus on for details and needed so much care.
Cons
Flexible contrat, payment lunch
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keywords Studios?