Kildare Village Employee Reviews

One Great Team
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare20 March 2019
An average day in the village is pleasant and friendly. The village itself is always clean, secure and well managed.

Usually, employers get to know each by time and this advantage helps to create a nice team and hard-working culture within stores and in between the village. Easily assessable and always job opportunities as they are is full of growth opportunities with healthy competitions.

Unfortunately, the operating hours are long and some late night shopping is also advertised.
Pros
diverse
Great Work Environment with amazing opportunities
Sales Assistant, Cath Kidston (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare23 June 2018
from working in kildare village and specifically in Cath kidston , I learned alot. I grew my skills as a sales assistant . what taught how to work within a team and was also given an opportunity to develop my leadership skills.
Pros
Enjoyable work places. Long lunches with areas to purchase food
Cons
busy work enviornment
Excellence in Customer Service
Coach (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare4 April 2018
Fantastic working conditions with a friendly atmosphere. Strong desire to help teams build brands and confidence in selling. Always looking towards future development.
Pros
Competitive salaries, bonus structure and discounts
Cons
Staff parking at peak times
Fun Workplace with Endless Benefits
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Kildare Village Outlet, County Kildare23 August 2017
I love working in Kildare Village- commission and uniform allowances as well as family/friend discounts make it so worthwile. Working with a fun team each day makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Commission, Uniform Allowances, Family/Friend discount
Cons
Short shifts occasionally
Free and fun workplace
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare19 June 2017
A very beautiful place to work with lovely colleagues.
We serve Chinese people to shop there, guide them the way to shops or restaurants and we have different events every week, we explain it to them.
Very fun and enjoyable workplace. Lovely staff.
sales and resources management (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare27 April 2017
Sometimes it can be fun and other times it can be stressful. Your always working due to the amount of work. Some shoppers can be rude but you can deal with them easily by staying calm and polite.The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know everyone in your workplace, having a healthy relationship with people in your workplace can help a lot.
Pros
Staff Discounts.
Cons
Ignorant shoppers.
Work experience
Visual merchandiser (Former Employee) –  kildare21 October 2015
As I am a school attender I decided to try and get work experience in kildare village, which was a sucess. I worked with Eimear Ahern, the VM of the village. I was given a great insight into the work of a VM and feel as though i am ready to get a part time job.
positive.
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare, Ireland1 February 2013
I enjoyed working in Kildare Villiage Outlet store. I am a positive worker who enjoys dealing with customers and helping people. A typicial day in work included managing stock (ie. replen, stock takes, presentaion of shop floor), answering phone calls, dealing with customer issues and queries, over al customer service. I learned a lot about the working environemnt and what it intales. I responded well to hello workers and even learned some chinese from them! I did not find the job hard, that is why now I am looking for something more challenging such as office work. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers and managers with my hard work.
Pros
satisfying customers and managers.
Cons
working weekends