Kildare Village

Kildare Village Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews
In my time here the management was excellent and always helped out the staff, there was also a large amount of customers which meant when it was busy it was very high pace
Kildare village is great to work in, people are super friendly,the staff are lovely and value retail are really helpful, I would definitely stay in the village for years to come
Even if you are on a part time job and you need more hours they are always extra hours there for staff which is good , although it can be a challenge working here at times in the long run it’s good experience
An average day in the village is pleasant and friendly. The village itself is always clean, secure and well managed.

Usually, employers get to know each by time and this advantage helps to create a nice team and hard-working culture within stores and in between the village. Easily assessable and always job opportunities as they are is full of growth opportunities with healthy competitions.

Unfortunately, the operating hours are long and some late night shopping is also advertised.
Pros
diverse
Cons
from working in kildare village and specifically in Cath kidston , I learned alot. I grew my skills as a sales assistant . what taught how to work within a team and was also given an opportunity to develop my leadership skills.
Pros
Enjoyable work places. Long lunches with areas to purchase food
Cons
busy work enviornment
Fantastic working conditions with a friendly atmosphere. Strong desire to help teams build brands and confidence in selling. Always looking towards future development.
Pros
Competitive salaries, bonus structure and discounts
Cons
Staff parking at peak times
I love working in Kildare Village- commission and uniform allowances as well as family/friend discounts make it so worthwile. Working with a fun team each day makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Commission, Uniform Allowances, Family/Friend discount
Cons
Short shifts occasionally
A very beautiful place to work with lovely colleagues.
We serve Chinese people to shop there, guide them the way to shops or restaurants and we have different events every week, we explain it to them.
Sometimes it can be fun and other times it can be stressful. Your always working due to the amount of work. Some shoppers can be rude but you can deal with them easily by staying calm and polite.The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know everyone in your workplace, having a healthy relationship with people in your workplace can help a lot.
Pros
Staff Discounts.
Cons
Ignorant shoppers.
As I am a school attender I decided to try and get work experience in kildare village, which was a sucess. I worked with Eimear Ahern, the VM of the village. I was given a great insight into the work of a VM and feel as though i am ready to get a part time job.
I enjoyed working in Kildare Villiage Outlet store. I am a positive worker who enjoys dealing with customers and helping people. A typicial day in work included managing stock (ie. replen, stock takes, presentaion of shop floor), answering phone calls, dealing with customer issues and queries, over al customer service. I learned a lot about the working environemnt and what it intales. I responded well to hello workers and even learned some chinese from them! I did not find the job hard, that is why now I am looking for something more challenging such as office work. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers and managers with my hard work.
Pros
satisfying customers and managers.
Cons
working weekends
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kildare Village. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5