Kilsaran International

Kilsaran International Employee Reviews

Satisfactory company
HGV Driver/(Ready-Mix Driver) (Former Employee) –  Rossmore, County Cork21 December 2019
I enjoyed my employment &you work hard early starts & late finishes .
Good team spirit & manager very understanding & switched on . Overall a good firm delivering quality aggregates &
Pros
Salary is average
Cons
Pension & bonus scheme is ok
A great place to work.
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dunboyne, County Meath23 January 2018
Kilsaran is a great place to work. Busy and demanding at times as is the nature of the business, which I enjoy and a good atmosphere to work in. One of the telling signs for me that this is a good company to work for before I joined, is the longevity of the employees. Great life work balance and management are very supportive. I have worked for a number of companies over the years and I can honestly say Kilsaran is my favourite.
Pros
Xmas Bonus
Family company
Sales and technical support (Current Employee) –  Nation wide5 June 2017
little on the side of training . go do it your self. Everyone is so busy in their little area no time to support new employees.
Management is family . little chance of improvement . Micro management
Pros
job
Cons
family company
Good place to work.
Machine opperotor (Current Employee) –  Pierce town dunboyne9 January 2017
We do shift work 5 am -2 one week then 2pm-11 the next week it's busy all the time at my job but that the way I like it I like to be busy working as the day goes quicker the lads are sound that I work with but the management are ignorant at times over all its a good spot to work I just need a change of work
Pros
Bonus at christmas
Cons
Can be cold in factory at winter time.
Productive enjoyable environment
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Naul Co. Dublin and Bellewstown Co.Meath21 April 2013
A typical day at Kilsaran International required meeting with staff to discuss daily production and scheduling of deliveries. The role would require ensuring health and safety was complied with and that staff knew what was required of them. Having understood the daily required I would plan out the required raw materials and organize delivery. I would also ensure that if we were unsupplied or over supplied with transport that be co-ordinated with other management in utilizing staff in the most efficient way. In this role I achieved skills such as budgeting and cost control, personnel management, health and safety management, environmental management, strategic planning, maintenance scheduling, team work and interpersonal skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with staff in bringing the customer an excellent product and service, with the highest standard of safety.
Pros
the work and skills i learnt
Cons
don't think there was any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kilsaran International. Our community is ready to answer.

Kilsaran International Reviews by Location