Kings Laundry Ltd

Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Reviews

good company for start while solve papers
repetitive job, fast and stressful
managment is bad

good for start but after that just run

people are ok but some of them are rude and shouting at people

but still good company untill you settle your papers
.I started working at kings in the year 2018
I started working at kings in the year 2018 and the people were very welcoming people, as at the time I had basic English, I had difficulty communicating but everyone helped me in the best possible way
Kings laundry tallaght ,it's ok if your desperate for work
I got the job there in kingslaundry .In the interview I said I could only work days and no weekends,I ended up working evening until 2am and had to work most Saturdays.No extra pay for evenings or Saturday ,not even time and a half.push you to the limits and Don't care at all about there staff.I would not recommend working there.
Pros
@ 4day working week, when they are not asking you to do overtime
Cons
No extra instinctive for doing overtime.very little time for breaks, 2 15 minute breaks in 10 hours shift
Nut House !!!
Dirty and smelly place ! For minimum money you lose your maximum health !!! Very very bad smell INSIDE THE PLACE and low low lvl personal and staff ..Its more for slave job !
King's Laundry
While I was working at King's Laundry I was picking hotel orders of sheets towels hand towels etc it was ok I just found it a small bit hard because of standing in one place for 8 hour shifts with two 15 minute breaks between.
Work there is not bad but it’s just hard work
It’s fine but it isn’t good to work there for a longtime because you can maybe get sick in the future. They pay well as a good salary like less then 500€ per week
Avoid at any cost
Long hours underpaid no human rights poor management.Every week they take more money from tour pay and you have to go and ask where it went.Avoid!!!When you are sick they fire you and so on.
Rewarding
A rewarding environment - fast paced and the opportunity to learn new skills. Gained experience in working with heavy machinery. Strict time-management policies. Good for teamwork and involvement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kings Laundry Ltd?
operator machine
It performs drying of clothes, separating them according to the type of material and degree of dirt.
Weighing, regulating and operating drying machines. Performs a review of washed clothes, checking

stains and washing quality. Opera of low complexity equipment. Centrifuge the clothes, separate

damaged clothes, and direct them for repair.
Pros
payment
Cons
discrimination
Ok
You operate machines with linen - repetitive and sometimes boring
people from many different nationalities work there

easy but may be hard - standing in one place for long hours (8 / 10)

15mins breaks unpaid

roster every thursday

work 4 or 5days a week, depends on the time of year

sunday is off
Pros
sunday off, free coffe milk tea, fixed roster
Cons
long working hours (10h on sat), unpaid breaks, sometimes boring
Friendly workplace
Worked here for 6 months. Brilliant starter job. Great management. Ice cream provided on very hot days. The only con was the grey haired lady at reception!!
Pros
Friendly work place
Cons
Tough work
Nice place to work
As a driver i found this place nice and settled in well.
the job is easy enough most days and hours are ok.

mostly driving but some unloading of trolleys involved
Pros
Transport management work well with team
Cons
some physical work involved
mind numbing
you might very well go mad with 8 hours straight of repetitive physical actions with a screen constantly telling you to go faster. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pros
easy to get
Cons
full of simpiltons
Busy
Mainly activities:

Sorting linen .

Feeding linen into machinery .

Packing linen for customer etc .
Romanian king
This is the worst company ever... Really don't go there! They don't have respect to workers and don't treat people serious. They expect from you a lot of stuff but give you minimum salary...
Absolute KIP!!!
Took a job here when I couldn't get any other work...
Never have I worked in such suppressive environment

Its actually shocking the culture of this place, most of the managers, team leaders are Polish and are only short of whipping the staff thinking they're great on €12 ph... Lots of Africans here that work very hard but not one Black team leader... Also an under current of racism going on most of staff are desperate foreigners kept in check by their Polish masters... The irony!! This place needs to be on prime time investigations... The machines are treated better... Your just a number!! Canteen is a joke... Free tea bags & coffee but bring your own milk suger and cup... Miserable c u next Tuesdays!! Buy your poxy uniform off them lol its desperate!! Avoid this place like the plague unless you are Polish... I've had many many jobs over the years I will never ever forget this place...
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Team working
Rotational shift work with 8 hours a day. The key things that i have learnt include, working fast while paying close attention to detail and time management.The hardest part about the job was that it demanded physical strength, you had to stand for the duration of the shift. The most enjoyable part was team work, everyone was working together to ensure that the work is completed on time.
Fun place
Clothes store with excelent management. i worked there for 7 years and i really enjoyed. I would recommend everyone to try working overthere. A lot to learn.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Boring sometimes
best for first time workers in Ireland
ok for first time workers in Ireland, good for getting PPSN, bank acc and revenue but minimum wage and long hours. progress is fast but even with promotion, the wage is bad bad.
Pros
free tea, coffee
Cons
constant repairs during working
Fun workplace
Sorting linen, feeding linen into machinery, packing linen for customer, receive goods at the loading/receiving dock, store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse, Keep careful records of everything that comes in and goes out of the warehouse and lean the space and ensure that goods don’t get damaged
Very fast paced and hardwork
If you feel you can stand in the 1 spot for 11hrs feeding items thru machines then this is a job for you, if u suffer with back or leg pains stay away from the place cos it won't help. Owners come in and walk around and look at ya as if ur a piece of dirt on their shoes! The bell rings we all leave to clock out for our 15 min break ( not paid ) it rings again and we all head back to our machines
Pros
Cons
Very short unpaid breaks, 15 mins which u clock in/out for