Kings Laundry Ltd

Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Reviews in Dublin

repetitive job, fast and stressful managment is bad good for start but after that just run people are ok but some of them are rude and shouting at people but still good company untill you settle your papers
If you’re desperate and I mean desperate go here. Otherwise avoid it like the plague cause the stress is scary and the management is poor cause they be acting like they don’t care about you. Also they give out a lot and may shout at you, it’s scaryyyyy
Pros
Not even lying there are none, also there is no microwave or kettle so you must suffer with your food
Cons
Rudeness, pecking order, too much pressure, minute breaks that are rushed, mad hours you need to be waking up at like 4am l, minimum wage, hot environment with no ventilation, target system which causes stress and if you don’t do something right they give out to you
I got the job there in kingslaundry .In the interview I said I could only work days and no weekends,I ended up working evening until 2am and had to work most Saturdays.No extra pay for evenings or Saturday ,not even time and a half.push you to the limits and Don't care at all about there staff.I would not recommend working there.
Pros
@ 4day working week, when they are not asking you to do overtime
Cons
No extra instinctive for doing overtime.very little time for breaks, 2 15 minute breaks in 10 hours shift
Dirty and smelly place ! For minimum money you lose your maximum health !!! Very very bad smell INSIDE THE PLACE and low low lvl personal and staff ..Its more for slave job !
While I was working at King's Laundry I was picking hotel orders of sheets towels hand towels etc it was ok I just found it a small bit hard because of standing in one place for 8 hour shifts with two 15 minute breaks between.
Long hours underpaid no human rights poor management.Every week they take more money from tour pay and you have to go and ask where it went.Avoid!!!When you are sick they fire you and so on.
Worked here for 6 months. Brilliant starter job. Great management. Ice cream provided on very hot days. The only con was the grey haired lady at reception!!
Pros
Friendly work place
Cons
Tough work
Mainly activities: Sorting linen . Feeding linen into machinery . Packing linen for customer etc .
come in at 6 sign in you will look at the roster and find your machine you learn how to do your own maintenance if machine breaks down management is okay, good quality of safety, thyer is a wide range of foreign poeple working here, standing all day with only 2 15 minute breaks.
Pros
not outdoors
Cons
General Operative in a industrial laundry services (line to restaurant, hotel, hospital, spa, etc), working as part of team and individually with target, practical skills to operate machinery and computer, good attention to detail, ability to count and measure printing labels accurately, checking the items to keep the high quality standards.
We worked on three alternating shifts. The company operates 24 hours a day. I worked on all shifts. Generally we worked 10 hours per day. Each shift had approximately 150 employees of various nationalities, but in its most Poles. People are helped because we had targets to achieve. The work was hard and had to be done very quickly so we could deliver the products on time to our customers. It was a good and relevant experience. I am very grateful.
Pros
To learn and have new experiences and be rewarded for it
Cons
short time for lunch
i liked my time there at give me a chance to learn more skills.i also made life time firends.
Pros
free laundry
Cons
short hours