Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Rewarding
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Little Island Roads, County Cork25 September 2019
A rewarding environment - fast paced and the opportunity to learn new skills. Gained experience in working with heavy machinery. Strict time-management policies. Good for teamwork and involvement.
Ok
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin23 July 2019
You operate machines with linen - repetitive and sometimes boring
people from many different nationalities work there
easy but may be hard - standing in one place for long hours (8 / 10)
15mins breaks unpaid
roster every thursday
work 4 or 5days a week, depends on the time of year
sunday is off
Pros
sunday off, free coffe milk tea, fixed roster
Cons
long working hours (10h on sat), unpaid breaks, sometimes boring
Friendly workplace
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 July 2019
Worked here for 6 months. Brilliant starter job. Great management. Ice cream provided on very hot days. The only con was the grey haired lady at reception!!
Pros
Friendly work place
Cons
Tough work
Romanian king
General Operative (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin31 January 2019
This is the worst company ever... Really don't go there! They don't have respect to workers and don't treat people serious. They expect from you a lot of stuff but give you minimum salary...
Fun place
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin26 November 2018
Clothes store with excelent management. i worked there for 7 years and i really enjoyed. I would recommend everyone to try working overthere. A lot to learn.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Boring sometimes
best for first time workers in Ireland
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin18 July 2018
ok for first time workers in Ireland, good for getting PPSN, bank acc and revenue but minimum wage and long hours. progress is fast but even with promotion, the wage is bad bad.
Pros
free tea, coffee
Cons
constant repairs during working
Fun workplace
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin9 April 2018
Sorting linen, feeding linen into machinery, packing linen for customer, receive goods at the loading/receiving dock, store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse, Keep careful records of everything that comes in and goes out of the warehouse and lean the space and ensure that goods don’t get damaged
Very fast paced and hardwork
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork21 March 2018
If you feel you can stand in the 1 spot for 11hrs feeding items thru machines then this is a job for you, if u suffer with back or leg pains stay away from the place cos it won't help. Owners come in and walk around and look at ya as if ur a piece of dirt on their shoes! The bell rings we all leave to clock out for our 15 min break ( not paid ) it rings again and we all head back to our machines
Pros
Cons
Very short unpaid breaks, 15 mins which u clock in/out for
bad place to work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Little Island Roads, County Cork19 November 2017
It doesn't matter are you working on Saturday or Sunday or in evening shift up to 2 am. You still get 9.30. Polish managers always giving easiest jobs to polish people. If a polish person need help he gets it, anyone else doesn't. This was happening during the summer. Maybe something changed now, but I doubt it. Three 15min breaks, absolutely useless.
Its plase bad organized .
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork29 October 2017
I'm worked in that place one week and must say have bad experiences.I ask for mask for face I did not get it. I was very upset when come to work and I saw the work that I did yesterday alone made 2 girls the slower the machine was moving. Mu hands were swollen and my legs ached after that day.
After 5 days work it turned out that i got off after 8 working days.Same payment on Sundays. No microwave
Pros
Free cofe /tea
Wasn't a nice place to work for
General operative (Former Employee) –  Little island cork25 May 2017
Rang in sick one day explained why but they wanted me to go in even says in there policy but they don't go by there own rules. And very demanding to work for
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
a typical day at work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D 2410 November 2015
General Operative in a industrial laundry services (line to restaurant, hotel, hospital, spa,
etc), working as part of team and individually with target, practical skills to operate
machinery and computer, good attention to detail, ability to count and measure printing
labels accurately, checking the items to keep the high quality standards.
Hard and fast work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D244 November 2015
We worked on three alternating shifts. The company operates 24 hours a day. I worked on all shifts. Generally we worked 10 hours per day. Each shift had approximately 150 employees of various nationalities, but in its most Poles. People are helped because we had targets to achieve. The work was hard and had to be done very quickly so we could deliver the products on time to our customers. It was a good and relevant experience. I am very grateful.
Pros
To learn and have new experiences and be rewarded for it
Cons
short time for lunch