Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Review

View all Kings Laundry Ltd reviews

Absolute KIP!!!
Slave (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin12 January 2019
Took a job here when I couldn't get any other work...
Never have I worked in such suppressive environment
Its actually shocking the culture of this place, most of the managers, team leaders are Polish and are only short of whipping the staff thinking they're great on €12 ph... Lots of Africans here that work very hard but not one Black team leader... Also an under current of racism going on most of staff are desperate foreigners kept in check by their Polish masters... The irony!! This place needs to be on prime time investigations... The machines are treated better... Your just a number!! Canteen is a joke... Free tea bags & coffee but bring your own milk suger and cup... Miserable c u next Tuesdays!! Buy your poxy uniform off them lol its desperate!! Avoid this place like the plague unless you are Polish... I've had many many jobs over the years I will never ever forget this place...
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention

Other Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Reviews

King's Laundry
Picker (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
While I was working at King's Laundry I was picking hotel orders of sheets towels hand towels etc it was ok I just found it a small bit hard because of standing in one place for 8 hour shifts with two 15 minute breaks between.
Work there is not bad but it’s just hard work
General Operator (Former Employee) –  Litl16 November 2019
It’s fine but it isn’t good to work there for a longtime because you can maybe get sick in the future. They pay well as a good salary like less then 500€ per week