Kings Laundry Ltd

Kings Laundry Ltd Employee Reviews

Ireland33 reviews
Good experience. Exceptional training, Great communication between members and very collaborative. Achieving daily goals and doing it together with teams and everybody's effort was enjoyable.
Clothes store with excelent management. i worked there for 7 years and i really enjoyed. I would recommend everyone to try working overthere. A lot to learn.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Boring sometimes
ok for first time workers in Ireland, good for getting PPSN, bank acc and revenue but minimum wage and long hours. progress is fast but even with promotion, the wage is bad bad.
Pros
free tea, coffee
Cons
constant repairs during working
Sorting linen, feeding linen into machinery, packing linen for customer, receive goods at the loading/receiving dock, store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse, Keep careful records of everything that comes in and goes out of the warehouse and lean the space and ensure that goods don’t get damaged
If you feel you can stand in the 1 spot for 11hrs feeding items thru machines then this is a job for you, if u suffer with back or leg pains stay away from the place cos it won't help. Owners come in and walk around and look at ya as if ur a piece of dirt on their shoes! The bell rings we all leave to clock out for our 15 min break ( not paid ) it rings again and we all head back to our machines
Pros
Cons
Very short unpaid breaks, 15 mins which u clock in/out for
It doesn't matter are you working on Saturday or Sunday or in evening shift up to 2 am. You still get 9.30. Polish managers always giving easiest jobs to polish people. If a polish person need help he gets it, anyone else doesn't. This was happening during the summer. Maybe something changed now, but I doubt it. Three 15min breaks, absolutely useless.
I'm worked in that place one week and must say have bad experiences.I ask for mask for face I did not get it. I was very upset when come to work and I saw the work that I did yesterday alone made 2 girls the slower the machine was moving. Mu hands were swollen and my legs ached after that day.
After 5 days work it turned out that i got off after 8 working days.Same payment on Sundays. No microwave
Pros
Free cofe /tea
Rang in sick one day explained why but they wanted me to go in even says in there policy but they don't go by there own rules. And very demanding to work for
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
come in at 6 sign in you will look at the roster and find your machine you learn how to do your own maintenance if machine breaks down management is okay, good quality of safety, thyer is a wide range of foreign poeple working here, standing all day with only 2 15 minute breaks.
Pros
not outdoors
Cons
short unpaid breaks, lowest salary possible, but stil great company for a start, nice leadership, nice coworkers, polish, romanian, croatians and few brazillians
Cons
short unpaid breaks
General Operative in a industrial laundry services (line to restaurant, hotel, hospital, spa,
etc), working as part of team and individually with target, practical skills to operate

machinery and computer, good attention to detail, ability to count and measure printing

labels accurately, checking the items to keep the high quality standards.
We worked on three alternating shifts. The company operates 24 hours a day. I worked on all shifts. Generally we worked 10 hours per day. Each shift had approximately 150 employees of various nationalities, but in its most Poles. People are helped because we had targets to achieve. The work was hard and had to be done very quickly so we could deliver the products on time to our customers. It was a good and relevant experience. I am very grateful.
Pros
To learn and have new experiences and be rewarded for it
Cons
short time for lunch
i liked my time there at give me a chance to learn more skills.
i also made life time firends.
Pros
free laundry
Cons
short hours