Here to help: Coronavirus update

KPMG Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Data Analyst3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Underappreciated
It's not a bad place to work and having KPMG on my CV looks great, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The pay and benefits are surprisingly poor and the culture is stifling.
Employees are expected to work 10 hours a day
Good experience, but lot can be improved. The higher management boss around to show their power. Deadlines are strict and unreasonable and if you cannot complete your task within these deadlines, you will be thrown under the bus.
Pros
Meet different people
Cons
Long Hours
Productive but slightly over baring place to work, still enjoyable.
Dealing in load sales for a bank so going through all bank systems and contracts. Alot to learn at the start but it does get easier. Deadlines are weeks in advance but pressure can be on due to getting access to certain needed information and rechecking to make sure all information is the most up to date and correct.
Quite workplace but all decent and helpful staff.

Management can be a little over baring as each case you deal with can be different size and complexity but it does all work out at the end.

In this position as we are off site we do not follow suit with main office KPMG and do not avail of everything that they do like finishing 3:30 on fridays during July and August and only some times on bank holidays even though we are contracked to on the bank holidays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2K