Krüst Bakery

Krüst Bakery Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Fast paced Sales Role for the right person.

Fast paced business that is constantly evolving, left to return to a sales role in a previous job after Covid. While there I found the management team very focused and detail oriented. You need to be willing to commit and follow processes and be good at reporting. While sometimes frustrating to do these, when done I saw a large increase in my sales as I was the best selling rep in the business. Good commission structure. If you are looking for a fast paced food wholesale startup then this is definitely for you. If you just want a job with no learning or a job that is in a highly structured organisation probably not for you. You need to be able to work independent and within budget. In Sales you are on the road 5 days a week so communicating with management remotely is necessary. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a challenge and potential for career advancement.

Pros

Company Car and Laptop

Cons

On Road 5 days per week

Stressful experience

The management in Krüst is lack of experience, the business strategy does not exist, and there is nothing to get but stressful days due unnecessary micromanaging and pressure day to day to achieve goals without support from the company. They want you to achieve targets with no or the bare minimum support.Avoid at all costs to work here. Getting paid could become a nightmare.

Avoid at all cost

For anyone considering a job at Krust Bakery, avoid at all costs. You will face stress on a daily basis, incompetent management, and incoherent business strategy, threats of being fired, no communication or support and a company that will lie and do everything possible to not pay their staff.

Sales assistant

Management is a disaster. They expected workers to work extra time without extra payment. I wouldn't recommend this job. Not serious. On the other hand if you're student could work for you as they are flexible with the schedule.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Must pay for food.

Young and Fun Workplace

Krüst Bakery is a relatively young business, the 2 owners are young. They are willing to have a fun environment. People are easy going and the job is fun, with a team that works well together.

Great team and friendly enviroment

I´m in charge of the kitchen and the bakery. We prepare all the pastries and donuts everyday, all the bread and so on. In charge of the caterings too, I check everyday that all the products are perfectly made and on time. The enviroment is great and the goals we have as a team are very high everytime. We try to improve all the time to be better and to keep offering the great service we usually do.

Pros

free lunches, free coffee, break paid

Cons

working on weekends, not enough crew

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krüst Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement