KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Good place to work, but it is led by poor management.
There is a culture of zero accountability, a lack of leadership, and other serious issues within the working environment.

While the benefits and salary are favourable, these benefits and salary are only favourable in the immediate term but not in the long term.
Convenient and sufficient
Working at KSG was an okay experience. I had a great Manager, some lovely co-workers and some other not as lovely co-workers. Teamwork was not good sometimes due to some individuals. The company itself is okay, but the management could have been done better sometimes.
Catering Assistent
Responsible for opening and running a busy coffee dock at the UCD College. My responsibilities include managing and ordering stock, adhering to all relevant health and safety laws. (HACCP trained)
Preparation of coffee and pastries for the customers all the while offering excellent customer service. I am also responsible for opening/closing tills in the coffee dock and adjoining restaurant.
Bad management
If you ask me I would avoid this place cause management just treat people like numbers. Most are foreigners like me, but at least half of them speak really bad language so when you are teaching them their future job they don't know what are you talking about. It's not their fault only the management who lies and deceive you.
They would give you this idea how they see you in future but they don't go thru with execution cause they are extremely untrustworthy and manipulators , if you are smart you can see thru them but they are so in the clouds that they don't even notice how noticeable you are.

If you want to learn and don't know much about hospitality then its actually okay place to start.
Stay away from this madness
Management do not care about staff.treat you like a number. ( Unfortunately still people out there want to be a part of this.)
Supervisor/ manager all unprepared. Instead to make the work flow they do the opposite.

Equipamets all of poor quality. ( I worked with a coffee machine that broke every week. A joke place!

p
Poor working conditions
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.
productive and good place to work
The work environment is very cordial and management style is quite professional. Competitive Salary and good work ethics. Management of staff productivity and activity is impressive.
Fun environment
Great place to work for casual staff but could be better for career progression. Need more motivation, up skill, promotion etc. Willingness will help as there is a lot to learn.
Nice staff. Horrible Supervisirs
Anyone with any say over the regular employee talked to them like an idiot if they didn't know something. Shouting, passive agresdive and sarcasm are common place
Bad experience
Minimum wage for 37.5 hours per week, but insufficient to complete all your duties (overtime that you’ll have to do to finish all the task assigned every day not paid of course).Mistreated and totally lack of empathy, they think only to exploit you most they can till you’ll leave. Not recommended absolutely.
Just Straight Up Bad
9 Month probationary period which I failed in the 9th month, after getting a "promotion" with no increase in wages, no increase in contract hours, no benefits. Very rigid, no support from management. No soul. A decent launch pad if you want to get back into the service sector but as soon as you start questioning things or not destroying yourself to meet their standards they'll discard you because there is a massive work force out there for them to continue to exploit.
Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Bed experience
Compny is good

Only think is you will find all Brazilian group who always talk their on language so bec of this they will always busy with fun laughs so you hv to do all thing your on but whn manegar n supervision came they strt showing they working actually I find supervisor also they don't care
Pros
Free luch n dress
Cons
Break unpaid
safe work, training, friendly
the company give training for all.
my agency location is inside the hospital, a very safe place.

have time to work flexibly.

friendly to staffers part-time.
I worked for KSG modern one year as chef .
I worked for KSG modern one year as chef .low rate payment, no chance to progress, staff change every week , new people without experience, worst company ever I work
Stay away
Worked in ucc as a chef, terrible conditions, paid for 37.5 hrs per week ended up doing on average 65 no pay for overtime, kitchen management very poor, no breaks, poor pay. The worst of all the contract cater companies.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor pay and management
Stay way from this company
Very bad company to work for,Management & head office have no respect for good worker's, I would advise anyone to stay away from this company, When you go for a interview they will promise you everything & be nice to you... But they are false & not trustworthy in anyway.BE SAFE STAY AWAY.
Pros
Free lunch. Wouldn't eat there.
Cons
Good hr ( but not worth it)
Do not work for KSG
I worked at KSG at Microsoft. I highly do not recommend KSG for 1 year, and about 100 new employees, no one stays there for more than a few months and it happens that after a few days people leave work. Now, 80% of employees do not speak English it is very difficult to work every few days with new people. managers do not see the problem in that they only say to train a new person. Even though there are free meals in the contract, there will be nothing left for the employees. I worked there and around the year if you are not desperate to avoid this company from far away. Overtime worked out I never got money for overtime money. I honestly do not recommend
Terrible company to work for. Avoid.
Management do not care about staff.
You're just another number.

Staff turn over is something else

Staff are totally under appreciated.

Don't work for this company.

Avoid.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Everything else.
Don't do this to yourself
Management is just horrible, they continually complain, control employees, find a problem in everything and insult employees for various kind of things. You will not be respected in this job. They mostly employ foreigners and yet dare to criticise their poor English..
Staff continually changes and absolutely no one cares about anything. For a job which pays the minimum it is not worth it, seriously.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Awful company dont degrade yourself by working here
Awful company to work for. Avoid at all cost. You are just a number just like in prison. The staff turn over is so high that even new people don't last a week.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KSG Catering. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1