KSG Catering Employee Reviews in Dublin

Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Bed experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  SVUH Dublin9 July 2019
Compny is good

Only think is you will find all Brazilian group who always talk their on language so bec of this they will always busy with fun laughs so you hv to do all thing your on but whn manegar n supervision came they strt showing they working actually I find supervisor also they don't care
Pros
Free luch n dress
Cons
Break unpaid
I worked for KSG modern one year as chef .
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 April 2019
I worked for KSG modern one year as chef .low rate payment, no chance to progress, staff change every week , new people without experience, worst company ever I work
Stay way from this company
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin/ Westmeath.23 February 2019
Very bad company to work for,Management & head office have no respect for good worker's, I would advise anyone to stay away from this company, When you go for a interview they will promise you everything & be nice to you... But they are false & not trustworthy in anyway.BE SAFE STAY AWAY.
Pros
Free lunch. Wouldn't eat there.
Cons
Good hr ( but not worth it)
Terrible company to work for. Avoid.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 November 2018
Management do not care about staff.
You're just another number.
Staff turn over is something else
Staff are totally under appreciated.
Don't work for this company.

Avoid.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Everything else.
Awful company dont degrade yourself by working here
Slave (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2018
Awful company to work for. Avoid at all cost. You are just a number just like in prison. The staff turn over is so high that even new people don't last a week.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Don't work for this company
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 May 2018
Horible management , low pay, they dont care about staff only money , no chance to get pay rise even after many years of work , there is better companies to work for ,avoid KSG!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too many !
Productive Workplace
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2018
Working on KSG is quite fun and we can learn a lot for our customers and colleagues from all over the world. I've learned a lot form them how to work together as a team and to better serve the customers. The management is quite distant and we usually work on our own, so this is the workplace culture. There are many waste and lack of programming that results in rework and longest shifts. As enjoyable part of the job I can say that work environment is very good with the staff and customers.
Pros
Staff Members
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 August 2017
I have a great oportunity in KSG to learn all I know about catering as I had chance to learn everything from mt manager.
I learned how to manage staff, problems etc.
It's a great company to work
The worst
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 September 2016
No support from managers or supervisor and the attitude towards staff is awful. There are no chances of progression and no such thing as on going training.
Everything revolves around money. Favoritism and attitude towards staff and no cooperation. No one is happy working for this company and management don't care as they know they will get new staff. A lot of people leave after a year tops.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Exploitation, You have to ask for your holiday pay and overtime.
Busy environment
Barista, Hospitality Assistant, Floor Staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 September 2016
Dealing with customers and students in very busy coffee shop,
handling the pressure, working in team. Lot of different nationalities, different languages, and personalities
Don't work here
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 August 2016
Don't work here
It's all about money doing 9 days in a row they don't care about staff it is all money most staff leave afterm a year. No one is happy working for this company and management don't care as they know they will get new staff. Also you don't get paid for the hours you work and have to fight for what you are owed week in and week out
No respect towards staff
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 March 2016
Not a nice place to work at all. There's no support from managers or supervisor and the overall attitude towards staff is disgraceful. There are no chances of progression and no such thing as on going training.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
favoritism and attitude towards staff