KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Reviews in Sandyford, County Dublin

Sandyford, County Dublin4 reviews
Do not work for KSG
I worked at KSG at Microsoft. I highly do not recommend KSG for 1 year, and about 100 new employees, no one stays there for more than a few months and it happens that after a few days people leave work. Now, 80% of employees do not speak English it is very difficult to work every few days with new people. managers do not see the problem in that they only say to train a new person. Even though there are free meals in the contract, there will be nothing left for the employees. I worked there and around the year if you are not desperate to avoid this company from far away. Overtime worked out I never got money for overtime money. I honestly do not recommend
Horrible workplace
Worst place to work. Management not helpfull. Uniforms are worn and had to pay for it after quit even that i didnt keep it. Kitchen appliances broken. Have to mind your hours because they are trying not to pay for all hours. Latency in paying salary. AVOID!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Everything else
The worst job ever
Not a nice place to work at all. There's no support from managers or supervisor and the overall attitude towards staff is disgraceful. There are no chances of progression and no such thing as on going training.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
My Experience
I work in the kitchen for wash kitchen stuff and I work to improve and practice my english. It was a good experience to me.

I wash dish in the breakfast and luch.

I work full-time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KSG Catering. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1