KSG Catering

KSG Catering Management reviews

Stay away from this madness
Management do not care about staff.treat you like a number. ( Unfortunately still people out there want to be a part of this.)
Supervisor/ manager all unprepared. Instead to make the work flow they do the opposite.

Equipamets all of poor quality. ( I worked with a coffee machine that broke every week. A joke place!

p
Poor working conditions
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.
Good place to work, but it is led by poor management.
There is a culture of zero accountability, a lack of leadership, and other serious issues within the working environment.

While the benefits and salary are favourable, these benefits and salary are only favourable in the immediate term but not in the long term.
productive and good place to work
The work environment is very cordial and management style is quite professional. Competitive Salary and good work ethics. Management of staff productivity and activity is impressive.
Nice staff. Horrible Supervisirs
Anyone with any say over the regular employee talked to them like an idiot if they didn't know something. Shouting, passive agresdive and sarcasm are common place
Just Straight Up Bad
9 Month probationary period which I failed in the 9th month, after getting a "promotion" with no increase in wages, no increase in contract hours, no benefits. Very rigid, no support from management. No soul. A decent launch pad if you want to get back into the service sector but as soon as you start questioning things or not destroying yourself to meet their standards they'll discard you because there is a massive work force out there for them to continue to exploit.
Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Stay away
Worked in ucc as a chef, terrible conditions, paid for 37.5 hrs per week ended up doing on average 65 no pay for overtime, kitchen management very poor, no breaks, poor pay. The worst of all the contract cater companies.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor pay and management
Stay way from this company
Very bad company to work for,Management & head office have no respect for good worker's, I would advise anyone to stay away from this company, When you go for a interview they will promise you everything & be nice to you... But they are false & not trustworthy in anyway.BE SAFE STAY AWAY.
Pros
Free lunch. Wouldn't eat there.
Cons
Good hr ( but not worth it)
Do not work for KSG
I worked at KSG at Microsoft. I highly do not recommend KSG for 1 year, and about 100 new employees, no one stays there for more than a few months and it happens that after a few days people leave work. Now, 80% of employees do not speak English it is very difficult to work every few days with new people. managers do not see the problem in that they only say to train a new person. Even though there are free meals in the contract, there will be nothing left for the employees. I worked there and around the year if you are not desperate to avoid this company from far away. Overtime worked out I never got money for overtime money. I honestly do not recommend
Terrible company to work for. Avoid.
Management do not care about staff.
You're just another number.

Staff turn over is something else

Staff are totally under appreciated.

Don't work for this company.

Avoid.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Everything else.
Don't do this to yourself
Management is just horrible, they continually complain, control employees, find a problem in everything and insult employees for various kind of things. You will not be respected in this job. They mostly employ foreigners and yet dare to criticise their poor English..
Staff continually changes and absolutely no one cares about anything. For a job which pays the minimum it is not worth it, seriously.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Awful company dont degrade yourself by working here
Awful company to work for. Avoid at all cost. You are just a number just like in prison. The staff turn over is so high that even new people don't last a week.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Felt very depressed while working for KSG
Really beats your soul down. Management were rude, customers were always horrible - UCD students and staff, snobbish and just mean at times. There is a solidarity between floor staff (Catering Assistants) however, a kind of unified suffering. At the end of the day, you get your pay and you get out. I have to say I am grateful for the experience and training I got here, so I guess, thanks!
Terrible do not even try
As a top manager I can only tell you to stay away at all cost. Never again! People come and go and other top managers don't care. High level managers and supervisors left at the same time. No one tried to make us stay! First time in my life GM does not care her key people leave and why!
Pros
Free lunch, good working hours
Cons
No respect, GM does not care about your working conditions and who does the job
terrible place
terrible place I worked there for 5 years. I do not recommend this place.everyone eats everything and takes everything nobody cares about anything. Terrible
Don't work for this company
Horible management , low pay, they dont care about staff only money , no chance to get pay rise even after many years of work , there is better companies to work for ,avoid KSG!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too many !
Productive Workplace
Working on KSG is quite fun and we can learn a lot for our customers and colleagues from all over the world. I've learned a lot form them how to work together as a team and to better serve the customers. The management is quite distant and we usually work on our own, so this is the workplace culture. There are many waste and lack of programming that results in rework and longest shifts. As enjoyable part of the job I can say that work environment is very good with the staff and customers.
Pros
Staff Members
Horrible workplace
Worst place to work. Management not helpfull. Uniforms are worn and had to pay for it after quit even that i didnt keep it. Kitchen appliances broken. Have to mind your hours because they are trying not to pay for all hours. Latency in paying salary. AVOID!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Everything else
Lack of loyalty
Lack of loyalty, operate a use and throw staff away policy. Terrible money and very little promotion opportunities available. Would suggest looking elsewhere.
Cons
Long hours, salary that doesn't reflect hours worked
Managers doesnt respect staff
Was working there as a catering assistant. Ice machine, fridges are not working for a long time amd they have no plan to fix it. They cut staff hours and then they do investigation on the staff because the costumers leaving bad feedback on facebook that the tables are dirty,fridge and display not perfect, long waiting time in the Q etc...
No staff is happy there ,and they are not a loud to be happy and enjoy work, managers and supervisors threat staff like children. Managers dont appreciate staff as they know they can get new staff anytime,sometimes staff with very little english...staff overturn is very high. Rooster is all over, no pattern. Not a nice company to work for, they pay minimum but expect maximum from you!
No support from management, very little chance for promotion, experience doesnt matter, only the friendship with the mamagement... No overtime rate
Pros
Fee lunch and transport
Cons
Bad working atmosphere, no help from management, salary is very bad
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KSG Catering. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3