KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Productive Workplace
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2018
Working on KSG is quite fun and we can learn a lot for our customers and colleagues from all over the world. I've learned a lot form them how to work together as a team and to better serve the customers. The management is quite distant and we usually work on our own, so this is the workplace culture. There are many waste and lack of programming that results in rework and longest shifts. As enjoyable part of the job I can say that work environment is very good with the staff and customers.
Pros
Staff Members
Cons

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Bed experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  SVUH Dublin9 July 2019
Compny is good

Only think is you will find all Brazilian group who always talk their on language so bec of this they will always busy with fun laughs so you hv to do all thing your on but whn manegar n supervision came they strt showing they working actually I find supervisor also they don't care
Pros
Free luch n dress
Cons
Break unpaid