KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Productive Workplace
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2018
Working on KSG is quite fun and we can learn a lot for our customers and colleagues from all over the world. I've learned a lot form them how to work together as a team and to better serve the customers. The management is quite distant and we usually work on our own, so this is the workplace culture. There are many waste and lack of programming that results in rework and longest shifts. As enjoyable part of the job I can say that work environment is very good with the staff and customers.
Pros
Staff Members
Cons

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Fun environment
Unit assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin18 December 2019
Great place to work for casual staff but could be better for career progression. Need more motivation, up skill, promotion etc. Willingness will help as there is a lot to learn.
Nice staff. Horrible Supervisirs
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
Anyone with any say over the regular employee talked to them like an idiot if they didn't know something. Shouting, passive agresdive and sarcasm are common place