KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Terrible do not even try
Top management (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin10 July 2018
As a top manager I can only tell you to stay away at all cost. Never again! People come and go and other top managers don't care. High level managers and supervisors left at the same time. No one tried to make us stay! First time in my life GM does not care her key people leave and why!
Pros
Free lunch, good working hours
Cons
No respect, GM does not care about your working conditions and who does the job

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Stay away from this madness
Barista (Former Employee) –  St James hospital30 January 2020
Management do not care about staff.treat you like a number. ( Unfortunately still people out there want to be a part of this.)
Supervisor/ manager all unprepared. Instead to make the work flow they do the opposite.
Equipamets all of poor quality. ( I worked with a coffee machine that broke every week. A joke place!

p
Poor working conditions
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford22 January 2020
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.