KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Productive and fun, but busy workplace
Barista (Current Employee) –  Cork3 March 2018
I really enjoyed working with KSG. My unit was the Coffee Dock, which sold Starbucks products. I learned how to make coffees to perfection and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere. I also got to experience other units if they needed help, which was nice because I built up my experience while meeting other KSG staff.
Pros
Free lunches

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Bed experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  SVUH Dublin9 July 2019
Compny is good

Only think is you will find all Brazilian group who always talk their on language so bec of this they will always busy with fun laughs so you hv to do all thing your on but whn manegar n supervision came they strt showing they working actually I find supervisor also they don't care
Pros
Free luch n dress
Cons
Break unpaid