KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Productive and fun, but busy workplace
Barista (Current Employee) –  Cork3 March 2018
I really enjoyed working with KSG. My unit was the Coffee Dock, which sold Starbucks products. I learned how to make coffees to perfection and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere. I also got to experience other units if they needed help, which was nice because I built up my experience while meeting other KSG staff.
Pros
Free lunches

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Poor working conditions
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford22 January 2020
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.
Good place to work, but it is led by poor management.
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 January 2020
There is a culture of zero accountability, a lack of leadership, and other serious issues within the working environment.

While the benefits and salary are favourable, these benefits and salary are only favourable in the immediate term but not in the long term.