KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Poor working conditions
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford22 January 2020
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Stay away from this madness
Barista (Former Employee) –  St James hospital30 January 2020
Management do not care about staff.treat you like a number. ( Unfortunately still people out there want to be a part of this.)
Supervisor/ manager all unprepared. Instead to make the work flow they do the opposite.
Equipamets all of poor quality. ( I worked with a coffee machine that broke every week. A joke place!

p
Good place to work, but it is led by poor management.
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 January 2020
There is a culture of zero accountability, a lack of leadership, and other serious issues within the working environment.

While the benefits and salary are favourable, these benefits and salary are only favourable in the immediate term but not in the long term.