KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Fun environment
Unit assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin18 December 2019
Great place to work for casual staff but could be better for career progression. Need more motivation, up skill, promotion etc. Willingness will help as there is a lot to learn.

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Stay away from this madness
Barista (Former Employee) –  St James hospital30 January 2020
Management do not care about staff.treat you like a number. ( Unfortunately still people out there want to be a part of this.)
Supervisor/ manager all unprepared. Instead to make the work flow they do the opposite.
Equipamets all of poor quality. ( I worked with a coffee machine that broke every week. A joke place!

p
Poor working conditions
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford22 January 2020
The only thing true about the company is subsidized meals. Management does not concern itself with the wellbeing of employees. Supervisors are not trained for the job, there’s no room for progression and the hours are very long. I found myself working alone with no support when I asked. Very poor communication and doesn’t follow health and safety regulations, including food safety.