KSG Catering

KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

Nice staff. Horrible Supervisirs
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
Anyone with any say over the regular employee talked to them like an idiot if they didn't know something. Shouting, passive agresdive and sarcasm are common place

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Catering Assistent
Barista & Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 March 2020
Responsible for opening and running a busy coffee dock at the UCD College. My responsibilities include managing and ordering stock, adhering to all relevant health and safety laws. (HACCP trained)
Preparation of coffee and pastries for the customers all the while offering excellent customer service. I am also responsible for opening/closing tills in the coffee dock and adjoining restaurant.
Bad management
Head Barista (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 February 2020
If you ask me I would avoid this place cause management just treat people like numbers. Most are foreigners like me, but at least half of them speak really bad language so when you are teaching them their future job they don't know what are you talking about. It's not their fault only the management who lies and deceive you.
They would give you this idea how they see you in future but they don't go thru with execution cause they are extremely untrustworthy and manipulators , if you are smart you can see thru them but they are so in the clouds that they don't even notice how noticeable you are.
If you want to learn and don't know much about hospitality then its actually okay place to start.