KSG Catering
KSG Catering Employee Review

Horrible workplace

15 December 2017
Worst place to work. Management not helpfull. Uniforms are worn and had to pay for it after quit even that i didnt keep it. Kitchen appliances broken. Have to mind your hours because they are trying not to pay for all hours. Latency in paying salary. AVOID!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Everything else
2 April 2020
Same role
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Working at KSG was an okay experience. I had a great Manager, some lovely co-workers and some other not as lovely co-workers. Teamwork was not good sometimes due to some individuals. The company itself is okay, but the management could have been done better sometimes.
23 March 2020
Same role
Barista & Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Responsible for opening and running a busy coffee dock at the UCD College. My responsibilities include managing and ordering stock, adhering to all relevant health and safety laws. (HACCP trained)
Preparation of coffee and pastries for the customers all the while offering excellent customer service. I am also responsible for opening/closing tills in the coffee dock and adjoining restaurant.
10 February 2019
Same location
Chef (Former Employee) - Sandyford, County Dublin
I worked at KSG at Microsoft. I highly do not recommend KSG for 1 year, and about 100 new employees, no one stays there for more than a few months and it happens that after a few days people leave work. Now, 80% of employees do not speak English it is very difficult to work every few days with new people. managers do not see the problem in that they only say to train a new person. Even though there are free meals in the contract, there will be nothing left for the employees. I worked there and around the year if you are not desperate to avoid this company from far away. Overtime worked out I never got money for overtime money. I honestly do not recommend