KSG Catering Employee Review

View all KSG Catering reviews

My Experience
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin24 August 2016
I work in the kitchen for wash kitchen stuff and I work to improve and practice my english. It was a good experience to me.

I wash dish in the breakfast and luch.

I work full-time.

Other KSG Catering Employee Reviews

Just Straight Up Bad
Barista - Head Barista (Former Employee) –  St Vincent's University Hospital9 November 2019
9 Month probationary period which I failed in the 9th month, after getting a "promotion" with no increase in wages, no increase in contract hours, no benefits. Very rigid, no support from management. No soul. A decent launch pad if you want to get back into the service sector but as soon as you start questioning things or not destroying yourself to meet their standards they'll discard you because there is a massive work force out there for them to continue to exploit.
Listen to the other reviews: Stay Away
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Very negative experience working here. Misdirection and degrading attitude from the management: behind the veneer of the initial corporate pleasantries, it is clear they don't care about the catering staff. A heartless machine of a company.

Job was suspiciously easy to get, and it soon becomes obvious why. Wouldn't recommend working here.